©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M1T During PCT?

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Just completed first cycle and saw noticeable gains in strength and mass. Starting PCT now -- what are some general thoughts on running prohormones (like M1T) during the off-cycle to maximize keep gains?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
M1T raises your test levels, so in essence you aren't recovering, you are continuing your cycle.
Additionally, M1T makes you lethargic. You will be battleing this already coming off of a cycle. You don't want to add to it.
M1T should be looked at like Dbol. A kickstarter for a real cycle.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
M1T raises your test levels, so in essence you aren't recovering, you are continuing your cycle.
Additionally, M1T makes you lethargic. You will be battleing this already coming off of a cycle. You don't want to add to it.
M1T should be looked at like Dbol. A kickstarter for a real cycle.
Agreed. M1T would be a terrible choice for PCT.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Gotcha - thanks. I thought so but someone mentioned on this board they used it off cycle and it didn't make sense to me.....

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Bizarro said:
Gotcha - thanks. I thought so but someone mentioned on this board they used it off cycle and it didn't make sense to me.....

People do some stupid shit sometimes.