©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Favorite oral

Jjyaya

Dec 24, 2014
Hey everyone! Thinking of adding an oral on my next cycle but have yet to take an oral. So far I've ran test e at 600 wk along with eq at 600 wk for two months. want to run the same cycle but add an oral. Open to any suggestions and would like to hear everyone's favorites. Thanks!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Dbol or drol. What's your stats? What are you trying to accomplish as far as goals?. Have you ever got blood work done? After 2 months if eq you should definitely be considering bw. What ai's are you taking?

Jjyaya

Dec 24, 2014
I'm up to 200 pounds and started at 183. Haven't had any gyno or sides at all yet(knock on wood) but I have clomid, Nolva, and exemestane on hand. I'm not sure my bf but I have gotten an intense increase in vascularity and I am maintaining my abbs. Actually they look better than ever. My goals are to continue to gain size for now.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I'm gonna say halo. Immediate strength and clarity with some aggression. I love it on training days. Or when I'm taking down a sasquatch

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
My all-around favorite is probably Var, but for straight up cutting, it would be winstrol, and for mass....either dbol or anadrol.

I think I like all orals to be honest. My body responds well to them.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
My all-around favorite is probably Var, but for straight up cutting, it would be winstrol, and for mass....either dbol or anadrol.

I think I like all orals to be honest. My body responds well to them.

Your lucky man bc If I even look at dbol or drol I get gyno!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I like a low dose oral winny for shgb. Also, love some Naposim. I got some thru Alinshop last year and it works great.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Your lucky man bc If I even look at dbol or drol I get gyno!

Same here brother, I have to be careful with both of these compounds as well. I had gyno surgery back in 2007, but my right nip stick gets sensitive if I am not careful.

I also like Tbol and Halo, but it's been like 15+ years since i've used Halo, and it was Stenox from Mexico in the mid-late 90's. Stuff was great. I used 20-30mg/d for about 4-6 weeks.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey everyone! Thinking of adding an oral on my next cycle but have yet to take an oral. So far I've ran test e at 600 wk along with eq at 600 wk for two months. want to run the same cycle but add an oral. Open to any suggestions and would like to hear everyone's favorites. Thanks!

My all time favorite oral is ANADROL. I don't know if I would suggest I though as your 1st oral since it is a strong and powerful
AAS.

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
D-bol is one of my favorite oral
but for your cycle i think t-bol would do you better
love t-bol also, like a mix between d-bol and var
with the EQ, you would still get a nice lean bulk

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Tbol and adrol.

For you I would say tbol for your 1st time. 2nd pick would be dbol.

Balkan tbol is amazing ;)

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
Anavar 50mg ed, sick pumps and sregnth gains!!! Even helps lean you out, bad side effects are a minimum, and you can literally stack it with anything!