©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

water weight %

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
i was wondering what the normal water weight %. my scale reads water%, bf, and muscle mass%.

my scale reads around 237lbs , 27.7% bf , 52% water weight and 37% muscle mass.

i just had blood taken and haven't got results yet. i just started a good clean diet.

i am finishing my cycle and gonna start to cruise but i am currently on test cyp 800mg week

eq 400mg week
adex .5 mg eod
clen 120mcg 2 on 2 off
t3 100mcg daily
ghrp6/cjc no dac 120mcg 3-4 times daily

i drink nothing but water and sometimes 1 glass of soda with dinner.

52% water seems like alot to me tho, is it?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
i was wondering what the normal water weight %. my scale reads water%, bf, and muscle mass%.

i just had blood taken and haven't got results yet. i just started a good clean diet.

i am finishing my cycle and gonna start to cruise but i am currently on test cyp 800mg week

eq 400mg week
adex .5 mg eod
clen 120mcg 2 on 2 off
t3 100mcg daily

That's really interesting. I wonder how it calculated the water weight and body fat. I have heard that we are something like 3/4 water anyways.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Ur body should be roughly 70-72% water at any given time. That's not measured by weight though. Don't concern yourself with the number. the ONLY time anyone should ever start to manipulate or even care about water weight would be before a contest to get that stage ready conditioning.

Trying to keep your water weight down the rest of the year, so long as it's in a healthy range, is actually counterproductive. If you lower your water weight, you are technically dehydrated, and can actually cause many health problems for yourself. Not to mention being dehydrated impairs optimal muscle functioning, lowers strength, and slows metabolism. So long as you're not holding excessive amounts of water causing bloating, swollen face(moon face), high blood pressure or shortness of breath you're perfectly fine.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
Ur body should be roughly 70-72% water at any given time. That's not measured by weight though. Don't concern yourself with the number. the ONLY time anyone should ever start to manipulate or even care about water weight would be before a contest to get that stage ready conditioning.

Trying to keep your water weight down the rest of the year, so long as it's in a healthy range, is actually counterproductive. If you lower your water weight, you are technically dehydrated, and can actually cause many health problems for yourself. Not to mention being dehydrated impairs optimal muscle functioning, lowers strength, and slows metabolism. So long as you're not holding excessive amounts of water causing bloating, swollen face(moon face), high blood pressure or shortness of breath you're perfectly fine.

ty, i do understand the risks of dehydrating yourself. i have no intentions of that at all. i drink water all day and im not gonna stop. thats all i drink. i was just wondering if there is any %of water weight thats a normal range for B.Bers or anything. like i know even at 12-13% body fat i look really good. and of course the higher muscle mass % the better. but right before i got back into working out i was very bloated. my sister is a nurse told me there was something wrong with me and i was so bloated i looked like a dead body floating in the hudson. thats when i took bloodwork and found out my test was low. so i was just wondering if w/w % even matters and why is it on my scale?

Queefer

Jan 19, 2012

eq 400mg week
adex .5 mg eod
clen 120mcg 2 on 2 off
t3 100mcg daily

I should drink more water, I drink mostly diet dr peppers

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
This may help .

Plasma is the liquid portion of blood – a protein-salt solution in which red and white blood cells and platelets are suspended. Plasma, which is 92 percent water, constitutes 55 percent of blood volume.