©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My gear is kicking in good!!!!

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Started nutrivet deca 400mg EW and BD dbol 30mg ED 4 weeks ago. Just added GP test prop yesterday (100mg EOD). I know the test won't begin for a few more days, but something is coming-on like a freight train. Must be the deca. Feels damn incredible. This is my first cycle and it is fucking awesome. I worked legs last night and my quads and calves felt like they were going to bust out of my skin. I have steadily been increasing weight on every exercise over the past 2 weeks. I have had no noticeable sides other than a little "spaciness", but I can manage that. I am happy I have many weeks left!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
Suprfly...

Glad everything is going great...I am envious...I can't wait to get going :D

P

pincrusher

there'sa nothing like the feeling you get when the gear starts really kickin in. i still remeber the first cycle i did, a anavar only cycle when i was 23, it was like one day i went to the gym and the weight on the bar suddenly felt so much lighter than it had before. went up 10lbs in the dumbell curl in one week and my squat went up 50lbs in that same week. was the funnest week of working out i ever had knowing the weights were going to move that much easier for me. :)

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
pincrusher said:
there'sa nothing like the feeling you get when the gear starts really kickin in. i still remeber the first cycle i did, a anavar only cycle when i was 23, it was like one day i went to the gym and the weight on the bar suddenly felt so much lighter than it had before. went up 10lbs in the dumbell curl in one week and my squat went up 50lbs in that same week. was the funnest week of working out i ever had knowing the weights were going to move that much easier for me. :)

I can't wait!!! :) How long for T-Bol (1 to 2 weeks?)

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I started Thursday....1cc of 300 deca,1cc test cyp and 2 -25 mg. of d-bol....Any body ever do blue & white capsule 25mg d-bol?.......I also got G-P.....

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
DragonRider said:
My guess is you are feeling the Dbol right now.

It's cool to walk in one day and know what Superman feels like.

DR, I thought I was feeling the DBol a couple of weeks ago when one day my bench increased 30lbs. I dunno but it feels great. I just hit chest today. Not as dramatic as my leg workout last night, but still very good. I was by myself with no spot, so I am sure that had alot to do with it psychologically. I will never stretch my limits without someone to catch me, I probably just overtrain to try and compensate.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
big o said:
I started Thursday....1cc of 300 deca,1cc test cyp and 2 -25 mg. of d-bol....Any body ever do blue & white capsule 25mg d-bol?.......I also got G-P.....

The caps you have will make great things happen.

duranm

Feb 21, 2005
yea im also doing 25mg a day of dbol GP. Im on my fourth day. First cycle. First day did a shot of 1 cc deca 300 and 1cc test en 250

the weight im gaining right now is probably because of food i think i dont know. Its really making me hungry(dbol i think) or maybe its the excess carbs. i dunno

W

wolfyEVH

duranm said:
yea im also doing 25mg a day of dbol GP. Im on my fourth day. First cycle. First day did a shot of 1 cc deca 300 and 1cc test en 250

the weight im gaining right now is probably because of food i think i dont know. Its really making me hungry(dbol i think) or maybe its the excess carbs. i dunno

the initial weight is water and sugar stores......you should however be taking more test than your deca. i would do 500mg of test a week and 300 or 400mg of deca.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
the initial weight is water and sugar stores......you should however be taking more test than your deca. i would do 500mg of test a week and 300 or 400mg of deca.
I agree. I would take the shots on the same day every week also. Either Sunday and Wednesday or Monday and Thursday. I would suggest 1 full cc of test and 7/10 of a cc of the deca (that should give you 400 to 420mg of deca a week). I would also discontinue the deca 1 week before the test.

duranm

Feb 21, 2005
fuk, imma get deca balls and dick. oh well.(mondays test 1 cc)(thurs 1cc of test 1cc of deca )

next time il do it correctly so i wont mess it up

thanks for you'll help anyways

I need to know when i will start feeling this dbol(when does it kick in?). im on my 3rd day not fourth oops.(25 mgs) im getting appetite increase though.....

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
5 weeks into my deca 400mg ew & dbol 30mg ed. Added test prop 1 week ago. I am sweating like crazy all day. I wake up in a pool of sweat. Yesterday and today I have so much energy I can't sit still. Noticed an hour in the gym last night settled me down enough to go to bed, but I woke up this morn and felt like I drank 3 pots of coffee (before I had my first cup....I still had to have some even though I was wide awake. I am a junkie!). My wife says I am acting wierd. Everytime she doesn't get her way in the past week she gives the this crap about how I am so aggressive and confrontational. I am pretty sure I am not being that way, maybe a little more assertive. She knows all about what I am up to and I think she is just trying to rub it in. Screws with my head though, like I need more headtrip or something. Pretty sure she is jacking with me, but that part does piss me off. She enjoys getting a rise out of me and I think she is testing me or something. Kinda wonder of her motives sometimes. Oh well. At least she still washes my clothes.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
DragonRider said:
I agree. I would take the shots on the same day every week also. Either Sunday and Wednesday or Monday and Thursday. I would suggest 1 full cc of test and 7/10 of a cc of the deca (that should give you 400 to 420mg of deca a week). I would also discontinue the deca 1 week before the test.

Exactly. I always do Mon and Thurs. Deca on Mon and Test Enath on Thurs for me.

DR I actually discontinue the Test first since the Deca gives more quality gains, again there are so many different opinions. What is your theory?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
gregdiesel said:
Exactly. I always do Mon and Thurs. Deca on Mon and Test Enath on Thurs for me.

DR I actually discontinue the Test first since the Deca gives more quality gains, again there are so many different opinions. What is your theory?
Deca gives quality gains in the presence of excess test. It is actually not very effective without it.
The reason you discontinue deca first is to prevent deca dick and make PCT more effective.
When I do shots on Monday and Thursday, I am injecting both steroids an those days. Half of my test and half of my deca on Monday and the second half of both on Thursday. This just leads to more even blood levels. No roller coaster effect.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
SuperFly said:
5 weeks into my deca 400mg ew & dbol 30mg ed. Added test prop 1 week ago. I am sweating like crazy all day. I wake up in a pool of sweat. Yesterday and today I have so much energy I can't sit still. Noticed an hour in the gym last night settled me down enough to go to bed, but I woke up this morn and felt like I drank 3 pots of coffee (before I had my first cup....I still had to have some even though I was wide awake. I am a junkie!). My wife says I am acting wierd. Everytime she doesn't get her way in the past week she gives the this crap about how I am so aggressive and confrontational. I am pretty sure I am not being that way, maybe a little more assertive. She knows all about what I am up to and I think she is just trying to rub it in. Screws with my head though, like I need more headtrip or something. Pretty sure she is jacking with me, but that part does piss me off. She enjoys getting a rise out of me and I think she is testing me or something. Kinda wonder of her motives sometimes. Oh well. At least she still washes my clothes.
The sweating is a side effect some people experience when their hormone levels fluctuate. If you are getting this off of test and deca, I feel sorry for you if you ever try tren.
No one knows how to push our buttons like our wives. I just don't understand why they want to so much.
If she's the only one saying it, you are probably right. If other people start saying you are being more aggresive and confrontational, maybe you should consider it.

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
I'm just finishing out my third week of GP Test and EQ...I've only had a couple days in the gym where I really could feel anything - just an overly intensive pump. I have noticed that my veins are becoming very visible. I have three new veins that I can see going from the center of my chest all the way across my pec and into my deltoid...also I am starting to be able to see veins in my thighs which is a little crazy.

I have had no appetite increase from the EQ as of late and I did some front loading...amd doing 400mg a week of EQ and 75mg Test Prop EOD... the GP test prop is causing a lot of redness in my legs but the pain is pretty managable.

I have had a bit of difficulty falling asleep but I seem to always have that problem. I've been waking up earlier than normal for no reason though...Today I squatted heavy and ran 3.1 miles (5k) and am still having a bit of difficulty getting to bed...

Things seem to be going pretty good - I've gained 13lbs(from 179 to 192) in 2.5 weeks but have no real strength gain yet. Last time I took Test (my first cycle) it took 4 weeks before there was an incredible difference in everything I did so maybe by the end of this week I'll really start feeling it...

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
l3i0hazard said:
I have had no appetite increase from the EQ as of late and I did some front loading...amd doing 400mg a week of EQ and 75mg Test Prop EOD...

I'm taking 900mg of EQ aweek and am not experiencing any appetite increase either. I never do. It make me very vascular though.