©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thigh pain from enathate injection

ratm115

Apr 2, 2005
Injected 500 mg test enathate 2 days ago. didn;t have much pain the first half of the day. started to get really sore. no redness but seems "puffy" or swollen. i use good sanitation practices everytime. this was my first injection of a new cycle. used enathate before no problems. could this be a sterile abcess? what do you do if it is? any help would be appreciated.

W

wolfyEVH

it will hurt for a day or 2. feels like someone gave you a charlie horse. Its many different factors...one, you injected a over 1 cc (causes a bigger deposit), two, the ingredients in the oil (including the hormone itself) causing a bit of inflamation, three, you moved the needles a bit while it was inside your thigh.

With a long ester like test enanthate, it really isnt water soluble so its stay at the injection site for awhile and enters the bloodstream slowly. nothing to worry, you'll get used to it.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
ratm115 said:
Injected 500 mg test enathate 2 days ago. didn;t have much pain the first half of the day. started to get really sore. no redness but seems "puffy" or swollen. i use good sanitation practices everytime. this was my first injection of a new cycle. used enathate before no problems. could this be a sterile abcess? what do you do if it is? any help would be appreciated.

ratm115 I am having the same prob. I thought I was home free yesterday after doing my first test prop shot. Didn't hurt at all. Now I know what the vets are talking about. After lunch today, my legs are sore as hell where I pushed in. Like the others are saying, you don't have anything to worry about. It just goes with the territory I guess.

ratm115

Apr 2, 2005
hey thanks a lot guys...i feel a lot more relaxed now, thats the first time that happened i guess i just freaked out. thanks again

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
That's why I always inject in the high hip area...Never a problem with the 23 gauge 1"1/2.....

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
I read to rub the area for a few minutes afterwards. Apply a decent amount of pressure to spread the deposit around. Will not completely eliminate, but helps me.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Wolfy pegged it

ratm115 said:
hey thanks a lot guys...i feel a lot more relaxed now, thats the first time that happened i guess i just freaked out. thanks again
Quads are easily pissed off. Easy does it and keep it at 1Ml or It's just plain gonna be sore for a few days.No sweat.Personally,I hate it. I'm a quadpuss.after about the 3rd time having to limp around.I stick with the other eight or ten inj.sites we all have.that's enough.I'll just pedal faster to work my legs instead of oil dilation doing it...take care

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
rub it!!!

When I hit any area now I do it early in the morning before work. That way I can rub it out throughout the day. If anyone asks why, "I'm just a little sore from workin out".....So then I get to rub it alot that morning and use the muscle thoughout the day. Man the soerness is almost none. The next day I have trouble remembering which leg I used last. Try it ..it works.... :D

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
smikey211 said:
When I hit any area now I do it early in the morning before work. That way I can rub it out throughout the day. If anyone asks why, "I'm just a little sore from workin out".....So then I get to rub it alot that morning and use the muscle thoughout the day. Man the soerness is almost none. The next day I have trouble remembering which leg I used last. Try it ..it works.... :D

I agree. I injected yesterday(test enan.) and no soreness today. I used hot compress and massage it for about ten minutes after.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
stussy said:
I agree. I injected yesterday(test enan.) and no soreness today. I used hot compress and massage it for about ten minutes after.

I am def going to try that. My test prop shots are super sore today. I have done 3, and even the one I did 4 days ago is still sore. Feels like someone hit me with a sledgehammer in my quads. It was kinda cool the first day after, but it is getting old, fast.

I thought prop would hurt the least from what I gathered. I would hate cyp or enan if they are worse than this.

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
A quick question-when your using the "thigh" to inject are you talking quad or thigh. the femoral nerve and obturator nerve are both located in the thigh. It is not a very desirable place to inject into the thigh. You should be hitting the 4th section of the quad which is located on the "outter" sweep not the inside sweep of the leg. Another word put your left hand on your left out side of your left leg where your thumb would be with an open hand is about the spot to inject. Thigh has to many nerves and veins.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
SuperFly said:
I thought prop would hurt the least from what I gathered. I would hate cyp or enan if they are worse than this.

Darn bro, where did you get that idea?

Prop is one of the worst shots you can do. Cypionate and enanthate are a walk in the park.

BIGENUFF said:
A quick question-when your using the "thigh" to inject are you talking quad or thigh. You should be hitting the 4th section of the quad which is located on the "outter" sweep not the inside sweep of the leg.

Good point Bigenuff. We need to be more specific about what area we are talking about so no one gets confused and really gets in a hurt.

Last edited:

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
BIGENUFF said:
A quick question-when your using the "thigh" to inject are you talking quad or thigh. the femoral nerve and obturator nerve are both located in the thigh. It is not a very desirable place to inject into the thigh. You should be hitting the 4th section of the quad which is located on the "outter" sweep not the inside sweep of the leg. Another word put your left hand on your left out side of your left leg where your thumb would be with an open hand is about the spot to inject. Thigh has to many nerves and veins.

I am hitting the outer section of my quads. I have done 4 test prop injects so far. I can still feel the soreness from the first one. I did one this morning so I could massage it all day, and guess what, it still hurts like hell. If I just stuck with the glutes would I feel better? I would hate to not be able to sit. I have been injecting deca (400mg/w) with ease over the past month. No pain.

WTF??? Am I supposed to be able to do squats feeling like this??

P

pincrusher

test prop is one of the more painful items to inject. you could try injecting it with the deca, draw the prop up first then the deca and inject them together, this should help a good bit with the pain but you will still have some till your quad muscles get used to the prop being injected into them.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
pincrusher said:
test prop is one of the more painful items to inject. you could try injecting it with the deca, draw the prop up first then the deca and inject them together, this should help a good bit with the pain but you will still have some till your quad muscles get used to the prop being injected into them.

How long till my quads get used to it Pin? Every other shot I've mixed in deca.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Sorry RATM 115...Didn't mean to hijack your thread, just found I am having the same issues.

P

pincrusher

SuperFly said:
How long till my quads get used to it Pin? Every other shot I've mixed in deca.
its entirely up to your muscles. some people get used to it fairly quick and others may need to do a few cycles before it doesnt hurt as bad. i would suggest injecting it in your delts and glutes from now on and just use the quads for long estered products.

ratm115

Apr 2, 2005
no problem superfly...my quad is just about sore free now finally after 6 days, thats the longest i've ever been sore. i just injected EQ 2 days ago in the opposite quad and didn;t get sore at all. go figure