©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Weight

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
So when you are on let say a 10 week cycle did you see your weight go up gradualy through the entire 10 weeks or was their a point where you found you put more on,

I ask because week 1-3 I put on a lot and things have slowd a bit in week # 4 I am not concerned and probibly have not been eating as much as I should in the last week somthing I need to work on , just curious as for others experiances.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
If I jumpstart with Dbol, I put on weight rapidly in the beginning. When I stop the Dbol and am just on test, I actually lose some weight before I start gaining again. Its just water weight though. If I just do a test cycle, I gain steadily after 3+ weeks and seem to level off around week 8. If I eat more though, I keep gaining.

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
tee said:
If I jumpstart with Dbol, I put on weight rapidly in the beginning. When I stop the Dbol and am just on test, I actually lose some weight before I start gaining again. Its just water weight though. If I just do a test cycle, I gain steadily after 3+ weeks and seem to level off around week 8. If I eat more though, I keep gaining.

So an all test cycle of 14 weeks with dbol added to the last 5 should have the same results then right? I should start gaining again? If so how much will be water? 60-70%

smikey

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
smikey211 said:
So an all test cycle of 14 weeks with dbol added to the last 5 should have the same results then right? I should start gaining again? If so how much will be water? 60-70%

smikey

I am intrested to find out why d-bol at the end of the cycle.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Because it is mainly used to jump start your gains, and if used at the end, it will give u the big boost towards the end. but u still will lose a little.

duranm

Feb 21, 2005
Question,

im doing a test, deca, dbol stack. deca 8 weeks test 10 dbol first 4.

im doing dbol 25 mg. How can i split the GP blue and white capsule into three so i can spread it out throughout the day?

And is it better to spread the dosage of dbol throughout the day rather than take it in one dose. Will i gain more weight that way? Thanks

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
duranm said:
Question,

im doing a test, deca, dbol stack. deca 8 weeks test 10 dbol first 4.

im doing dbol 25 mg. How can i split the GP blue and white capsule into three so i can spread it out throughout the day?

And is it better to spread the dosage of dbol throughout the day rather than take it in one dose. Will i gain more weight that way? Thanks

You can split your pills by going to any local drug store and purchasing a pill cutter. As for the D-bol, it's better to spread the dosage out during the day rather than one dose. By splitting the dosage you will be maintaing more consistancy in your blood. Plus if you do experience back pumps from the D-bol, they won't be nearly as bad if your spreading your dose out.

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Id also lengthen the cycle a little. IMO, Deca should be taken for at least 10 weeks.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
tee said:

Thanks tee

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
recess said:
I am intrested to find out why d-bol at the end of the cycle.

My last 2 cycles I've used dbol at the end with success. I start with 4-6 weeks and end the last 4 weeks right after my last injection of test enath. Since it leaves your system quicker it's easier to go to HCG/Clomid more accurately. And keeps you pumped and motivated while the test enath (and in my case Deca) leaves your system. I've kept good gains both of my last 2 cycles with this.

I only lost 10lbs and 20 on my 1RM this past one, been off 2 months.