©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First shot tonight

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Took my first shot tonight after about 11 years away from injectables.

...and I'm glad to be back.

My ass already hurts(test prop) and I'm sure the 1&1/2 in harpoon I used and wiggled around too much didn't help lol.

Cycle will be 100mgs EOD.

Also using oral Anavar at 25mgs before workout.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Took my first shot tonight after about 11 years away from injectables.

...and I'm glad to be back.

My ass already hurts(test prop) and I'm sure the 1&1/2 in harpoon I used and wiggled around too much didn't help lol.

Cycle will be 100mgs EOD.

Also using oral Anavar at 25mgs before workout.

Good luck with your cycle,,,,keep us updated on how it goes for you.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Will definitely provide updates.

Also, running 6mgs aromasin. Must say I'm pleased as I started before my first inject and realized quickly a tightening in my chest. Nips always hard, better symmetry, no itching. Mind you, this is significant as I've suffered from natural itching daily for years.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
harpoon makes it sound rough...lol

good luck

As I was about to do the injection I said to my wife "I can't believe I ever used needles this big" lol. Next time I'm ordering smaller.

And while doing the stick I'm thinking "this Phucker is gonna hurt" because my hand wasn't very steady.

Prop def has a pain element. I'm debating where my next one is going. I'm not sure a delt can handle a full CC. Thinkin of splitting between two or side of leg (outer quad).

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
My gf is a MA and does injections on a daily basis at her work so I get her to do all my injections for me cause I'm so unflexible that I can't reach back there. Have your wife watch some videos on YouTube about intramuscular injections and if she doesn't mind see if she will do them for you. If you haven't done quad injections before I would suggest going with just one cc at first being that it's virgin muscle and the pip in quads can be rough for some.