©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pop pop needs advice.

TFINBAR

Feb 21, 2015
Hi I'm Finbar. I'm 55 and just recently divorced. Haven't done gear since my 30's. I blew up to 375 lbs. I lost 100 lifting and diet. I just started a decca/test/dbol 12 week cycle. My idea is you have to build muscle before you cut it. I know some would say drop another 100 first, but muscle burns fat. I'm on a strict low carb diet using aml gear. 2 weeks in not really feeling the full effects yet. I plan on having my testosterone blood work done at week 6 to check if I got robbed or not. Next, 12 week hgh cycle after pct, then 12 week cutting cycle. Am I nuts, or am I doing it right? THANKS!

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
How long have you been back in the gym? I wouldn't jump on gear right aways until you have a solid foundation. And then maybe start out with a test only cycle for a few weeks. Maybe next cycle add something else in there.
Your running what is called the trinity if something goes wrong you will not know what 1 is effecting you so you don't know what to drop.

Also don't got from a deca to tren cut right aways. There are people that can explain it better but they both effect the 19 recipters. Long story short you will be loosing some of your - or a lot- gains. And wasting money.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
DIET ultimately will determine your gains in the gym.
Typically when anyone fails to see the results their looking for
its diet related,,,given that your training is in order as well.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
DIET ultimately will determine your gains in the gym.
Typically when anyone fails to see the results their looking for
its diet related,,,given that your training is in order as well.

Perfect advice here.

TFINBAR

Feb 21, 2015
Thanks Gentleman. My diet is 100 grams whey protein spread out in 4 servings. 1 pint liquid egg whites spread out 1/2 pint afternoon the 1/2 evening. 8 oz broils fish or turkey breast a day. Omega fish oil, creatine, amino acids, and psylium husk to help keep regular. Keeping calories under 1200. I've used the aas stack before with great effect. Upper body one day, lower the next. I'm just not feeling the anabolic kick and its been almost 2 weeks. 400 decca/ 500 test weekly 40 dbol daily. When should I start feeling the test/decca? Thanks!

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
2 weeks you should at the very least be "feeling" the dbol....with that stack i would make sure your diet supports it ...if you dont its all for not brother. Glad your here lot of really smart brothers here to help.