©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clostebol Acetate Recipe

rebato

Dec 16, 2012
I've searched a lot of forums and have not found a definitive answer. Has anyone found a recipe for clostebol acetate. From what I gather it will have to be a water base instead of oil in order to get a higher concentration. Lots of old threads on the topic but none satisfy the need for a recipe that will hold the compound in solution. It always crystallizes once it cools. Thank you in advance for your help.

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
Ok. I got to honest. Had no clue what this was. But after a bit of research, why this ester. It doesn't have a good solubility. Could be high in the pip.

rebato

Dec 16, 2012
Right now it's only available in the acetate form. There have been some enanthate batches made by request from a few ppl on other forums but that was over ten years ago. This compound has potential for cutting if you can get high enough of a dose. I didn't realize just how difficult is was until now. I may just cap the rest and if on the chance that I can find a lab to cook up a batch of enanthate I'll just file this experience in the lesson learned drawer.

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
Hit up Ironbuilt or powders101 here and see if they can help you out. As I stated, never messed with it or even heard of it before. Wouldn't know where to even start to help. Sorry.