©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Back to clean eating tomorrow

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Lost 40 lbs then gained back 20...I was doing fine on salads,quinoa, brown rice, and meats....then those fuckers at Haggen Dasz and Ben and Jerry's got me again. Anyway brothers just wanted to say I fucked up AGAIN...Back to a whole foods tomorrow, I really want to take myself from 325 to 255 in the next year or so......

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Just think of it as 20 lbs lost. That's a good amount of fat bro. I lack self control. I work a lot and my goal is like yours. I was 302. I'm down to 285. It took nearly 2 months. And this weekend I worked doubles and ate two shitty meals. I'm just gonna get back on it man. Keep it up.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Im convinced dieting is easier for some people not only through self control but our individual chemistry. Sorry to hear about Ben, Jerry and Haagen. I personally could go with out ice cream, my down fall is the Rib eyes, butters and carbs. These 3 guys are like Freddy Kruger.....dont close your eyes.....