©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Appetite down the tube?

Jjyaya

Dec 24, 2014
Anyone have any advice on increasing appetite? It's been shot the last 3 weeks and I'm trying to shove food down but I'm just not hungry. Not sure what to do about it really. Even after a heavy squat day where I used to crush a whole lasagna dinner to my self I find it hard to eat a normal sized meal.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Yeah I'm currently taking 40 mg of dbol as far as orals go.

I would have said your liver may be stressed from the orals but 40mg/ed isn't really much...I would suggest grabbing some of the Synthelamin and possibly a bottle of the Synthergine and see if that takes care of it.....

I know when I take Synthelamin, I eat like a fricken horse...Can't seem to stop eating:p

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I'm not going to take away from what the others have said, but in my case my body gets really acidic when I take, tren or anadrol...well almost anything but those are the worst offenders. So, basically I have stomach bloat all the time. An antacid helps a lot and brings back appetite, but a better solution for me and one that effects my entire body is to add backing soda to my diet. 1/2 tsp. 3 to 6 times a day mixed with water or a PRO shake changed my world..and it's cheap.

Hawk

Jjyaya

Dec 24, 2014
Thanks for the advice fellas! I will try something of the suggested and post back up later on and see what works.