©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need feedback...

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Well,

I feel like an idiot posting this....In the pic of myself I have posted, I have a squared off areas where i am really sore. I know it's most likely NOT GYNO but hey it's better to be safe than sorry. I did chest work out a few days ago and it sore in the outlined areas. I just need some reassurance from some of the vets that this is NOT GYNO..and just muscle soreness from working out the chest. All the research I have done on gyno, says that i would not have symptoms one day after first injection.

Attachments

• stussy.JPG
    stussy.JPG
    165.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
I think your ok dude. Way, way to early in the game for gyno if you just injected the day before. How long have you been lifting weights? You should be able to tell the difference between muscle soreness and gyno. Gyno will be on top of the muscle like hard areas around the nips

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
bro when u get gyno it usually has to do with the nipples. They will eather be really itchy or Sore. Also u can feel for lumps if u feel a small lump starting to develope that could be a sign as well. ur nipps dont look like they have gyno i think u are gonna be ok

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
i know , iknow....i think im just getting a little paranoid.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Sure. Gyno is much more obvious. Make sure you have some proviron and nolva on hand. If symptoms show you can jump right on it. Heck, if you just get too paranoid you can jump on it.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
DragonRider said:
Sure. Gyno is much more obvious. Make sure you have some proviron and nolva on hand. If symptoms show you can jump right on it. Heck, if you just get too paranoid you can jump on it.

Liquidex should work just as good as provirion?? I am going to be using liquidex to keep down water retention, (0.5mg every 3-4days) I would think that it will also prevent any gyno symtoms also. I also have nolvadex on hand also.

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
based on when you started the cycle, I highly doubt its gyno...I have got it before & trust me you will know. Nips will itch & will be very sensitive...then a small lump or two...keep nolva on hand (I didn't; bad mistake) & you will be fine

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
nomad05 said:
based on when you started the cycle, I highly doubt its gyno...I have got it before & trust me you will know. Nips will itch & will be very sensitive...then a small lump or two...keep nolva on hand (I didn't; bad mistake) & you will be fine

Thanks, bro. Well I am a little calmer, now. No itchy nipplys, no lumps.

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
Stuss, hey bro good to see your right there throwing a photo in with the question for advise very honorable. But your far from gyno. You have to let an AAS reach and absorb the receptor sites and then your body must have sufficient time to rebound the estrogen to make up for the load of androgenic activity. Muscles are a bit sore from hitting the weight room hard. You just had that good work out where your brain knew you just hit some gear and your brain was telling you go hard:) If at any time lumps behind the nips get larger and very sensitive and itchy then you have signs. One other thing from the photo you could use a little water retension. Your still builing and in your 1st phase some water retension is good. It is how you build and grow muscle. So please don't fall in the same group as most guys starting out they fear so badly a little puffy look for a few weeks. That is what cycle means it is there so you cn have some puffy weeks and then shred down to your desired cut up weight. Good Luck Bro.