©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dnp benefits......interesting.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
“They show it has a broad window between therapeutic and toxic levels,” he says. And there you have it...
What is it?

Hawk

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I suppose that the LEAST amount needed to burn fat. I'm going to try 250 mg every third day for a month and see what happens. I have a doctor appt March 9th. Ill start the 10th unless something isnt right.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I liked very low dose like 100 daily...nice fat burning, very low sides, manageable heat

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Very good find . Thanks for posting. The part that intrigues me
is the reference to mitochondrial activity.
As far back as the mid-lat 90's I remember guys feeling it "freshened up" receptors as post dnp gains were really good on same gear being
as on dnp cycle.I thought well maybe it's just because the cessation
of the compound gave me a "rebound' type" effect similar to post
show gains many guys experience. Thing funny was that
my junk after a stout dnp run would hang like I had just been
fluffed . I think there may be more to the compound than realized.
The Mito activity is part and parcel to the reason never train heavy
or past positive failure while on a dnp regimen I've seen several guys tear and injure themselves on dnp. So maybe `It really does freshen receptors.
I'm thinking also if indeed the human response is similar to rodents
some of the restoration of compound gains are due to a somewhat
cleaned up liver. I'm in a hurry today but would like to keep this on the burner for further discussion. I'd like to try a dnp run where I
get pre dnp liver /lipids panal then an after dnp retest.
Hmmmmm very interesting.. Thanks , T.....

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Would love to find the whole study. Looked on pubmed, sciencemag, and a few other places, but they all just give the abstract or need to be a member to see it. Anyone find it please post a link.