©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oracle MIA????

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Where the hell is Oracle??? I have no one to quote edit late at night anymore...LOL :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Ya, he has been missing for awhile. Maybe the feds busted him for pirating movies from the net. :p

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Tee,

How do you get negative points?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
SuperFly said:
Tee,

How do you get negative points?

The theives took them. lol. Thats okay, I have millions in the bank :D

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
I had .70 points, and checked my bank and all my points had been withdrawn. Now they are back.

WTF?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i think he was adopting a baby?? or was that pincrusher? if not his wife is in iraq, maybe she is on leave. we all disappear now and then.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
TexasCreed said:
i think he was adopting a baby?? or was that pincrusher? if not his wife is in iraq, maybe she is on leave. we all disappear now and then.

Pin was adopting the baby.

Where is Oracle from if anyone knows. There was a big deal on the news about a man in Waco who killed his baby while his wife was in Iraq. The last post from Oracle was a day before they announced this dude's sentence. I hope that was not him.

P

pincrusher

im very curious about this as he was logged on early this morning but hasnt posted in over a month now. he didnt tell anyone about any private problems did he? i hope things are ok with him and that he didnt get busted or anything and the feds are using his log-on and that is why he isnt posting. sure would like to hear from him since this is not like him to stay away for so long without popping in and saying hello.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i'm so touched that i'm missed around these parts. hello fellas. I've had some financial problems over the last month that i'm now almost getting over. It really sucks when the military only pays you a little over $100 on two paydays. So nonetheless i had to go to drastic measures and pawn every darn thing i had. Computer and all. I popped in the last few days from a friends house so i couldn't post. LOL you guys have some great imaginations ...popped by the feds, pincrushers baby....lol...you guys are great.

P

pincrusher

glad to see you back. you really had us worried there for awhile. :)

P

pincrusher

i thought you were just trying to let me catch ya in posts so you took a month off to give me post whorin time :D