©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Blood Pressure

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I went to check my blood pressure as it's always a little high...I was 156 over 103....How about the rest of you guys...What's considered normal amongst us?
Big O

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I have the same problem, I'm 160+ over ?? I don't salt food, I workout all the time, and I rarely drink. I think mine is high b/c of the bulk I've put on in the last 2 years. I used to be a runner and 60lbs lighter and my BP was good.

I had food poisoning about a month ago and my BP was taken twice at different Dr's offices. I was 175 and 178 there. They didn't even seem to care - they said I was prob nervous, but I wasn't.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I just started thursday with 2 25mg d-bol from g pharm 1cc deca and 1cc cyp....I'll be adding anadrol and sust hee in awhile.....I used to be 200 over 130 or so when iwas peaking...you don't think 5-7 syntex anadrol had anything to do with it do you....

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
the dbol and a50 will def boost up the #'s. You take 5 - 7 anadrol a day? I've never taken more than 2...

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I used too, back in the late 80"s like a moron.....I'm 46 now don't think my organs could take that abuse anymore....Guys how long will it take for the 25mg d-bol too kick in?

W

wolfyEVH

big o said:
I just started thursday with 2 25mg d-bol from g pharm 1cc deca and 1cc cyp....I'll be adding anadrol and sust hee in awhile.....I used to be 200 over 130 or so when iwas peaking...you don't think 5-7 syntex anadrol had anything to do with it do you....

so you are taking 300mg of deca and 250mg of test a week? test should be higher. Why would you add drol and sus to your cycle?? that would be overkill. drol and sust is its own cycle.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I'm impatient i guess....When I ordered the sus they were out so i wanted to put some test with deca.....I'm going to use the sus instead of the cyp a soon as it gets in...I'm worried that the d-bol capsule is not enough kick...I was thinking of adding anadrol for a 2 weeks and finish off the cycle with eq and winny for more of a gain..Am I wrong to think that way?

W

wolfyEVH

big o said:
I'm impatient i guess....When I ordered the sus they were out so i wanted to put some test with deca.....I'm going to use the sus instead of the cyp a soon as it gets in...I'm worried that the d-bol capsule is not enough kick...I was thinking of adding anadrol for a 2 weeks and finish off the cycle with eq and winny for more of a gain..Am I wrong to think that way?

doing dbol, anadrol, winny, cyp, sust, deca and eq all in 1 cycle??? that is WAY too much. just stick w/ the cyp. Sust is just overpriced test and its harder to keep your blood levels more stable because there is 4 different esters in it. dbol is enough for a kick. run that for 4 or 5 weeks and your deca at 300mg/week for about 10 weeks. Run your cyp at 500mg/week for about 12 weeks. what are you trying to accomplish? eq would need to be ran about 11 weeks minimum to get any benifits from it. just stick w/ test/deca and dbol.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I plan on doing 12 weeks ,I want to have something in the tank at the end of the cycle..Am I not thinking correctly on that ....I know I'll have water i would rather loose some body fat and creat some bulk at the same time...I want my cake and ice cream too.....What's your thought on that?

W

wolfyEVH

big o said:
I plan on doing 12 weeks ,I want to have something in the tank at the end of the cycle..Am I not thinking correctly on that ....I know I'll have water i would rather loose some body fat and creat some bulk at the same time...I want my cake and ice cream too.....What's your thought on that?

losing bodyfat while creating some bulk is pretty much impossible......you're getting too greedy over this cycle.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
My best combo to date: Test enath+Deca+Dbol then in the middle A50 for 4 weeks, follwed by last month of Dbol again. I also take Prop at the beginning and end.
1st time I did this I put on 36lbs and kept 25 or so of that. I didnt wait long enough for my last cycle (like a month lol) but still had decent gains.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
How long of a cycle was it...it sounds like a pretty long one....I'm taking 25mg in the morning and 25 mg's at nite...I was thinking d-bol for 4 weeks and then throwing in adrol for 2-3 weeks...I used to use the adrol on the last 3-4 weeks before a power meet,what a kick.....I was also at 1 time 262 at a height of 5'9"...I was all leg though....I want to work my upper body now...I have 2 tears in my left knee with no acl to speak of...I'm doing back and bi's ,chest and tri's...I need to throw shoulders in somewhere...What do you think....I'm strictly bodybuilding...NO MORE POWER CRAZY SHIT FOR ME.....

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
I have to tell ya bro Wolf is correct you cannot get what your looking for with your current cyc. Your high blood pressure is one indicator of this at your age. To be honest Test+Deca+trenbolone(Fina) would be a good cycle for you. You have enjoyed the D-Bol and Anadrol for that quick acting quick pump effect. But along with that comes high blood pressure. D-bol and Anadrol have a low carbon of 1-2. Which means as strong of an androgenic/anabolic chemical they are they both have to be shuttled through the body faster. Which gives you faster pumps/results, also gives you high blood pressure. If you eliminated the D-Bol and the Anadrol but used Fina instead you would have the same pumps and strength but lower blood pressure. Fina is excellent for adding size and strength while keeping you symetrical with less water.