©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

t-4 anyone?

travis

Mar 10, 2005
Has anyone ever used t-4? I have read that it really,really helps rip off the fat. My info came from Mick Hart and anabolics 05. They also said that the t-3 is waaay too strong for a firtst time user. Just wondered if any of you guys have tryed it and what to expect out of them. thanks

W

wolfyEVH

first timer shouldnt be taking a thyroid drug. very dangerous if you dont know what you're doing. Wanna rip off fat?? try diet and cardio.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
No one in their right mind uses T-4 to diet. T-4 has to convert to T-3 to be effective. In some people that process is not efficient and the conversion does not occur as well as it should.
An ECA stack, clenbuterol or a combination of the two should give you more than you need while preserving lean mass too.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
Diesel said:
damn its 6 in the morning and you guys are on lol go to sleep!

lol, i'm on these damn boards from 7am to 4pm. anyway, back to topic. t3 won't work unless you have diet and training incheck. i can vouch for that, i tapered t3 up to 125mcg and back down and it did nothing. and it did nothing because i was eating mcdonalds and diet was just plain shitty. i was hoping it would be the "magic drug" to shed the fat off, but its just not. you have to be determined and stick to it as with any drug you choose. just be smart and educate yourself.