©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HCG where to go from here

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
Just finifhed my cycle and I have Nolva on hand and also 5000ui of HCG
Could someone tell me how to incorporate the HCG into my PCT.

3 weeks afrer last shot I am going to start Nolva

Day 1-3 40mg
Day 4-21 20mg

When and how much HCG do i need to do?? sample hck cicle would be helpful

W

wolfyEVH

what did your cycle look like?? doubt you'll even need HCG.....you dont take that stuff during PCT anyways

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
what did your cycle look like?? doubt you'll even need HCG.....you dont take that stuff during PCT anyways
This seems to be a common misconception that no one understands.

Never under any circumstances use HCG after the test shots stop.

At that point HCG hinders gains.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I end my cycle with dbol, so that the test and deca have long since left my system about 4 weeks or so. Then I do 3500iu 1st shot of HCG, followed about 5 days later with 2000iu, then sometimes a 3rd shot of 1500 5-7 days later. I use clomid through out the post cycle process.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
gregdiesel said:
I end my cycle with dbol, so that the test and deca have long since left my system about 4 weeks or so. Then I do 3500iu 1st shot of HCG, followed about 5 days later with 2000iu, then sometimes a 3rd shot of 1500 5-7 days later. I use clomid through out the post cycle process.
Your cycle sounds all wrong. Can you post what you are doing when, and for how long? Also, how many cycle have you done before? No steroid should have left your system by the time you start another during the cycle.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
tee said:
Your cycle sounds all wrong. Can you post what you are doing when, and for how long? Also, how many cycle have you done before? No steroid should have left your system by the time you start another during the cycle.

Did you mean ALL steroids should have left your system before starting a new cycle? The receptors need time to open again, my last cycle I didn't wait long enough and my gains were held back.

I've done 5 cycles in the last 4 years, been lifting most of my life.

I've experimented with different things, and my body has a high tolerance to anything so my doses may seem high to some.
Last 2 cycles were as follows:

Test enath 750mg week for 16 weeks
Test prop 100mg eod 2 weeks
Deca 500wk for 10 weeks
Dbol 40mg day for 6 weeks
A50 weeks 10-14
Dbol weeks 14-18
Test Prop 100mg eod weeks 16,17
HCG, Clomid, Nolvadex PCT

I've gone from 150 benching 165 to 220 benching 315 so something must work! lol

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
I just ended a 9 week cycle of Tes-E 500mg week. The reason I ran only 9 weeks is because I have fractured my thumb in 2 places and can't lift anything for a few weeks. It has been about a week since my last shot.

My boys have shrunk a little but nothing extreme. When will they start to return to normal size?

Also...It seems my labido is not what it was 4-5 weeks ago. I use to walk around with a boner all damn day. Is this notmal??

wolfyEVH said:

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Don't you hate it when sh#t happens when you're on a cycle? Every damn time I'm on something strange happens. This past one I got food poisoning and a kidney infection. The previous one I got an infection from an ingrown toenail! LOL Anti-biotics screw up your protein uptake and kill my stomach - therefore appetitie.