©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cycle plateu

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
Hi guys

need advice how to move on from my current cycle.
I have been 6 weeks in now and protocol was like
SUS250 800mg pw
Masteron 400mg pw
NPP 400mg pw
adex .5mg EOD
(ps still trying to solve an high prolatctin issue which I explained in another thread)

I had amazing gains and reached my personal record of 90kg and gaind overall more than 10kg in 6 weeks. For those who are interested I keep a log in here too http://www.anasci.org/vB/members-logs/37336-my-first-log.html

Now at the end of week 6 I feel my body is adapting to the gear and not responsing more. I think is is normal. I was planning to do this cycle for 8 weeks but I wonder whether I should change something or stop this cycle and move on.

I have 2 options
1) increase dosages of SUS to 1000mg or drop the NPP for an oral like dbol and stretch this cycle for another 3-4 weeks.
2) stop this cycle now and move on TRT cruise with SUS250 and then move to my next cycle.

For my next cycle I already planned a cut (but not to aggressive on diet) starting like this

10 week
Test Prop 30mg ED
Tren A 50mg ED
50mg Winstrol ED
25mg T3 ED

adex 0.5mg EOD
Caber 0.5mg 2x per week

Might increase Test and Tren A every 3 weeks by 10mg

What do you think should I do now wit my current cycle?

6iron

Jan 23, 2014
Under A Barbell
You didn't say if you are cutting or bulking but you should just finish your cycle out like you planned. If you want to stop and save the left over gear for next time its up to you. Focus just as hard on your post cycle plan as you do when your on cycle.

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
You didn't say if you are cutting or bulking but you should just finish your cycle out like you planned. If you want to stop and save the left over gear for next time its up to you. Focus just as hard on your post cycle plan as you do when your on cycle.

Well thought it was obvious I am bulking now - 10kg -20+lbs in 6 weeks!!!!:)

Just feel what's the point to keep wasting gear for 2 weeks more if body has adapted?
That's why I though to bump some compunds or switch and stretch 2 weeks more over the plans (so for a total of 4 weeks instead of 2 remaining)

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
Right could be
this is my log for the prev week https://www.dropbox.com/s/aq0qpzmn8iqhm11/WEEK5.pdf?dl=0

this week I tried to stay on 4500kcal -so 250 more.
The approach to diet I was following is carb backloading with some variations.

In fact I found my self struggling a lot to eat 500g crabs or more just in the 2-3 hours pwo. So I introduced some carbs pre workout too.

Now at 4500 kcal I feel Im struggling again to increase kcal from carbs unless I put them during the day - but that will mean more fat for sure...

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Try switching up your training. If you're lifting low reps, start adding more volume. If you're doing volume, start doing more 3-5 rep sets with higher weight. Anything to generate a new stimulus and force the body into adaptation mode. New exercises, different order of exercises, add an extra leg day per week, turn a rest day into a high volume day, etc.

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
I find that the body only grows in spurts. Unless you've ran similar cycles often. You on enough gear. Since you made a big jump. Detrain by backing off training intensity or volume by half for a week, but keep the calories the same. Get back into it, change your workout a bit if you please, but add 500 more calories a day...if you need a little cardio to do so, do it.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
In my experience, I'd do the same thing that I do when I come off completely.
DROP THE FREQUENCY of training - treat it like a REAL off season, 3 days a week, no direct delt work (maybe even no direct arm work), bigger exercises, paused reps, get strong, get dense. You'll keep that muscle doing that.
Compounds; I'd go to another test, in fact, I'd do a long estered EOD (YES EOD) for 2 weeks in the 1-1.5 gram range for about two weeks, then after that, start your PCT. You'll still be able to handle 3 sensible sessions a week while allowing your system to recover (if not totally, at least giving it a break from the 19 nors and DHT derivatives). I find my disposition clearer, better, less pressure filled to 'gain', 'progress', etc. and just enjoy training to improve naturally for a bit. It's really necessary to keep your mental and physical training 'sanity' I believe!

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
In my experience, I'd do the same thing that I do when I come off completely.
DROP THE FREQUENCY of training - treat it like a REAL off season, 3 days a week, no direct delt work (maybe even no direct arm work), bigger exercises, paused reps, get strong, get dense. You'll keep that muscle doing that.
Compounds; I'd go to another test, in fact, I'd do a long estered EOD (YES EOD) for 2 weeks in the 1-1.5 gram range for about two weeks, then after that, start your PCT. You'll still be able to handle 3 sensible sessions a week while allowing your system to recover (if not totally, at least giving it a break from the 19 nors and DHT derivatives). I find my disposition clearer, better, less pressure filled to 'gain', 'progress', etc. and just enjoy training to improve naturally for a bit. It's really necessary to keep your mental and physical training 'sanity' I believe!

I think I'm going to this for next 2-3 weeks. I hammered heavy in the last 6-7 week with crazy strength gain (20-30%). Feel I need to drop load / frequency a bit now.

Not planning to do PCT - but cruise on TRT for 4-6 week. Was thinking to use either Sustanon or Enanthate. What dosage would be good as TRT?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
^ Don't drop the load too much. If your joints are holding up, you want to hang onto muscle. You don't stimulate it enough, you've got no reason to keep that hard-earned muscle! I'd drop frequency mostly and total reps/sets.

jigga

Mar 16, 2015
Throw some tren in at week 6. I've heard mystatin can inhibit gains around weeks 6-8 but throwing tren in there will push your gains for a couple more weeks. 4 weeks of tren would really develop/mature your new muscle