©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Please Help (PCT)

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
OK, i 'm definetely ending this cycle (little over 10 weeks)
consisted of mainly test (but also did some anabol then d-bol at the begining) I'm thinking to start my next cycle June 1 (or do you think I could do it sooner?) Anyway this is what I have on hand for PCT:
42 clomid
28 novdex
HCG 5amps 200ius each

and this was one suggestion:

Wait 2 week until last testosterone shot then start:
Clomid 100mg week 1-2
clomid 50mg week 3-4
novadex 50mg a day
HCG 1and ever 3rd day 5 ammp total

Does that sound cool? and should I really wait till june to start#2

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ANYONE WHO RESPONDS
...except that crazy dude.

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
no gyno, but i do have high blood pressure...
breakin down and seein a doc...thanks man

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
the longer the break between cycles, the better. I didn't wait long enough between my last 2 and I didn't see the gains on the 2nd one that I had on the 1st.

Those HCG amps are 2000iu right, not 200?

W

wolfyEVH

anabol and dbol are the same thing.....dont run HCG.....too late for that, and I doubt you'd even need it in the first place. you're correct, 2 weeks after your last test shot start. You wont need to run that high of nolva IMO. 20mg/day will be fine. 3 weeks should be enough for the clomid/nolva combo., you'll know if you should run it another week like you have planned...

deadlift said:
OK, i 'm definetely ending this cycle (little over 10 weeks)
consisted of mainly test (but also did some anabol then d-bol at the begining) I'm thinking to start my next cycle June 1 (or do you think I could do it sooner?) Anyway this is what I have on hand for PCT:
42 clomid
28 novdex
HCG 5amps 200ius each

and this was one suggestion:

Wait 2 week until last testosterone shot then start:
Clomid 100mg week 1-2
clomid 50mg week 3-4
novadex 50mg a day
HCG 1and ever 3rd day 5 ammp total

Does that sound cool? and should I really wait till june to start#2

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ANYONE WHO RESPONDS
...except that crazy dude.

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
Stolen from HCG Profiles.....

.........."Administering HCG directly after steroid treatment helps to reduce this condition because HCG increases the testosterone production in the testes very quickly and reliably. In the event of testicular atrophy caused by megadoses and very long periods of usage, HCG also helps to quickly bring the testes back to their original condition (size). Since occasional injections of HCG during steroid intake can avoid a testicular atrophy,many athletes use HCG for two to three weeks in the middle of their steroid treatment. It is often observed that during this time the athlete makes his best progress with respect to gains in both strength and muscle mass. The reasons for this is clear. On the one hand, by taking HCG the athlete's own testosterone level immediately jumps up and, on the other hand, a large concentration of anabolic substances in the blood is induced by the steroids. "

So are you stiil saying as long as you use the clomid and nolva this is not needed?????

smikey

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
I hope not....I read HCG will increase blood pressure and I'm
trying to bring mine down....I would rather not take anything...