©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My test cyp is orange ???

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Probably nothing to worry about, but...in the past my test cyp has been basically clear...I opened up a new batch, and all three bottles were orange, even though its from the same source, same lab. I'm assuming this is just a change in oils and fine to use...yes?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I haven't seen orange test before, but if you trust your source it should be fine. You may want to shoot them an email and just double check with them just to be sure.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Colors can vary for a few reasons,,,raw material,,solvents,,and most often,,the carrier oils used.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Yeah, prolly a different carrier oil. Maybe u got really lucky and they mislabeled some Tren Ace!

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
Color varries. ORANGE? is kind of a little strange. How orange? Like orange juice orange? Carrier oil def makes a diffrence as i have had some green test before due to GSO! Raw materials also can play a roll. Hopefully the source didnt get the wrong raws. But when brewing i think the source would of known if it was tren or yp. as i heard tren is very potent when brewing!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I would not buy or use orange test.
something must have happen in the process or with the material.

Theone233

Apr 8, 2015
I had a bottle of test Enth that was orangish. Looked like tren. I emailed supplier and he swore it wasn't tren. I had sleep issues so I really think it was mislabeled