©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

is high blood pressure reversable?

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
I know i gave myself high blood pressure using AS...
I have had trouble sleeping lately and I sweat and get flushed
easily...question is how do i reverse it naturally?
I don't want to see a doctor.
I'm off the cycle. and serioulsly need to address this ( I think its pretty bad
going to check it someplace today ) Thanks

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
deadlift said:
I know i gave myself high blood pressure using AS...
I have had trouble sleeping lately and I sweat and get flushed
easily...question is how do i reverse it naturally?
I don't want to see a doctor.
I'm off the cycle. and serioulsly need to address this ( I think its pretty bad
going to check it someplace today ) Thanks

What is your cycle?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
My doctor said diet and weight loss...My blood pressure was better when I took Norvasx...This new asshole doctor of mine said lets do the diet thing first and then the medication....I never told him about the cycle I was on.....

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
thanks, i'll remember the Norvasx....but can't a doctor tell your on
something through a blood profile? or is it best to tell him?

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
A few things to know is if your systolic is 150-160 that is high and diastolic of 90-100 is high. Gear that causes that would be the notorious Anadrols, D-Bol, Winstrol Etc... Some ways to combat the high pressure is to switch gears literally use something that has the same effects but doesn't have the short life span. All the quick acting staeroids have a low carbon count for example d-bol has a low carbon or low hour(s) of effect. It expires it's use in the body after about 4-5 hours. It can also be called carbon life. Part of the gases of the blood make-up. Anything that has to used up so quickly causes a faster flow of blood and rapid heart beat. but if you look at Test enanthate it has more of a carbon or day(s) effect in the blood. It is about a 7. Meaning shoot every 7 days. same with D-bol you should be using it every 4-5 hours to keep your blood levels even. But some things you may want to try to lower the blood pressure: GABA, 5-HTP,valerian root,olive leaf and check with GNC or Vitamin world for other all in one brands cut down on salt intake and fast foods butter is also a culprit. Good luck and keep an eye on your pumper.

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
oh man, thank you for that explanation...I am guilty of using all
3 of the "notorious" plus test cyp... I'm off now...but I really screwed things up.
i'm sure it was realted to diet as well,the worst part is not sleeping...
thanks again, I'm seeing a doctor this week, what should I or should I not tell him?

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
It is okay to discuss what you have used with your doctor. He should know exactly what you did or are doing so he can have a better idea of how to treat and cure the ailment without leaving out a factor like AAS. It is what causes these things and usually subsides after use or with medicine. He will tell you how bad they are as if you didn't already know the side effects. But he cannot judge you-that's what the guys at the OLYMPIA are for :)