©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sustanon brew help

MikeRoss

Dec 4, 2014
hey guys, brewed 200ml of sust 300mg. 2/18 with gso and 10ml guianacol. while heating it up prior to the mix/filter phase I noticed some crystals form on the bottom and sides of the glass. increased the heat for a few moments stirred and and the crystals wouldn't dissolve.
I went ahead and pre filtered and there were quite a few crystals in coffee filter.. Anyone ever had this happen? Thanks for the help guys

Last edited:

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
When making Sustanon, one of the Tests used requires a higher amount of heat than the rest. Sounds like you needed a little more heat to me to get those few crystals to melt.

irish_sd

Jan 24, 2013
Sounds strange?! Like I have had test cyp crystallize like that but after it's made and when the whether is cold.

When I make sust, I do the different compounds and cook them together with the solvents (ISO, decA, prop, phenyl).
Then mix the oil and filter.
It sounds like you bought premixed sust, and I think I know from who.
The raws are known to be potent from that source. Maybe they use cyp in there sust mix and it's crashing? , but that would happen when it cools.
Wish I could be more help, let us know what happens.
Like the guy who posted above me said, I would heat the shit out of it until it all stays in solution. Keep heating and stirring.

Last edited:

MikeRoss

Dec 4, 2014
When making Sustanon, one of the Tests used requires a higher amount of heat than the rest. Sounds like you needed a little more heat to me to get those few crystals to melt.

Thanks for the help. Simply, needed more heat. luckily i only filtered a few ml`s of it. Went back and everything came out crystal clear

Irish, you got it brother. Have never done pre mixed sust before but everything is looking good. I'm definitely already feeling the shorter esters a couple days post inj. :love1:

meterman5

Feb 5, 2013
I have seen flaking sometimes in raws I have brewed for test enanthate or cyp. Small amount and they looked like tiny flakes that depending how many mL I would make. Hardly any if it were 100mL and a bit more if I did 500mL I wrote it off as impurities in the raw. They end up at the bottom of the filter but never saw crystals. I had a batch of cyp crash a while back that looked like frozen water crystals. If it's a small amount of flakes after filtering I wouldn't worry as long as after filtering the product is clean.