©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Testosterone test to detect gear quality

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
Hello

I have been on Sustanon for almost 8 week now - in the last 2-3 weeks I used gear from a different source. I have the impression it is not working as the other source but might be dud to other variables.

However do you think I should do a blood test to check my testosterone levels? I have been injecting 800mg pw.

What should I expect from the results?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Hello

I have been on Sustanon for almost 8 week now - in the last 2-3 weeks I used gear from a different source. I have the impression it is not working as the other source but might be dud to other variables.

However do you think I should do a blood test to check my testosterone levels? I have been injecting 800mg pw.

What should I expect from the results?

It should be well over the 1500ng/dl cap most blood test companies limit it at. I have a link to the company I use, but am not sure if I am violating board rules by linking to that test. If someone can give me an ok, I will be glad to point you to that particular test that shows exactly the serum test level, not just a capped out test. Just a quarter of that should have you over 1000ng/dl if it is dosed correctly, depending on how long you wait after last pin to have bloods done. It costs more and takes longer to get results, but you know exactly what your serum levels are when they drew your blood. If your serum test levels are crazy high, they will retest your blood sample in the lab to make sure their initial results were accurate. I personally know a guy who had this happen, because he had a serum test level in excess of 30,000ng/dl. I would not have believed him but saw the results. He is not a board member here, just a friend. Anyways I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Without a competing sponsor, your link should be fine. Kafka, is your source a sponsor here an AnaSCI? Would be nice to see the results. Chris is right as you would certainly cap a standard test. I would expect you to be in the 4000-6000ng/dl.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Likely a single ester or a combo long short. On thing about sust is the long esters get a big blood level build up and will show fairly high numbers .
If it is test it is likely the combo or just some prop as you;d still get inj sorespot from prop. Only one way to find out............Thx T

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
would Total Testosterone enough as test ? Or shall i do test for Free testosterone ?

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
Their range for testosterone are btw 70/250 pg/ml but they told report will have actual serum levels
What I should expect?
I am pinning every day 0.5 ml sus

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I'm not sure on that. Maybe someone with experience from the UK or somewhere similar will chime in.

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
Ok got results
Been on cycle 8 week
I switched gear source 2 weeks ago
Protocol has been 800 mg SUS pw pinning ED

Results reported Total Testosterone levels above 52 nmol/L which about 1500 ng/dl. The laboratory said that my levels are above that but their results are capped to 1500 ng/dl.

Would it be safe to say that if the gear was fake after 2 weeks my levels would be lower? Or is it difficult to say as gear I took before would still be enough to cause my test levels to be higher than 1500 ng/dl?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Your good man. They would have dropped off significantly in two weeks. Blood test don't lie. I got mine drawn for my Aurum log yesterday also.