AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Diet, Nutrition & Supps Section > Diet, Nutrition & Supplements Discussion

Diet while on...
Old
  (#1)
ugadawg

Diet while on... - 04-04-2005, 02:23 PM

Hey ya'll-
Started a 12 wk cycle of 500mg/wk enthanate and 400mg/wk of EQ today. I am not trying to bulk on this cycle which was a main reason behind the EQ instead of deca. This is my very first cycle but I have been lifting for almost 10 years now. My stats are 22 years old 190lbs 5' 11". My BF% is probably around 10-12 which is way too high but I have always had a horrible time losing my tire...Anyways, this is the basic diet I am going to be following while on so I hope to gain lean muscle without too much bloat or fat weight gain. I know most would want around 20lbs off of their 1st cycle but I would take 1/2 of that and be happier than hell if it means 10lbs and a couple % drop in BF..

Meal1-6 egg whites, one yolk, 2 piece of wheat toast, multivitamin
Meal2-chicken breast, banana
Workout
Meal3-2 chicken breasts brown rice
Meal4-2 Chicken breats or something similar, no carbs
Meal5-chicken breast

Also, small amount of peanut butter thrown in throughout day..
Any help would be great...

Old
  (#2)
wolfyEVH

04-04-2005, 05:46 PM

6 chicken breasts a day??? that would get old, and expensive after awhile. I personally would add some more carbs, even if I was trying to lose weight, just nothing that is high glycemic. I dont see any veggies in that diet either...crucial to a healthy lifestyle. Hopefully you've got some cardio planned as well. Add some cottage cheese before bed, and hopefully you have at least 1 or 2 protein shakes in there (especially after a workout). You dont have much fat in that diet, you should think about gettin some flax oil. I'd get some different meats in there, like maybe some fish or lean beef. You planned diet is something i would not look forward to eating everyday.

Old
  (#3)
ugadawg

04-04-2005, 06:09 PM

I am planning cardio about 5 times a week...leg day off. Ive got veggies with 3 meals I just forgot to add them and Im gonna add a whey shake postworkout with some gatorade (i know its high glycemic but Ive heard its necessary post workout). Also gonna add another whey shake sometime. Ive just been so used to cutting sicne January, I need help getting ona better eating pattern while on...

Old
  (#4)
Diesel
AnaSCI's GridIron God

04-04-2005, 06:17 PM

here bro here isa great diet that i based mine from
http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=2301

Old
  (#5)
ugadawg

04-04-2005, 06:23 PM

Diesel...I checked that diet out...think Im gonna try it but cut some of the carbs from it since I am still trying to drop BF. Thinking about eating carbs only up to meal #4 then no carbs except the few I get from the PB and cottage cheese...

Old
  (#6)
Diesel
AnaSCI's GridIron God

04-04-2005, 06:56 PM

that sounds pretty effective...gl bro post it up when your done!