©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

EO needed for test/deca 400mg/ml blend ?

jasjoma

Mar 19, 2015
Hi,

I'm planning to do my first HB soon and thinking about to make either
Test/Deca or Test/EQ blend at 400mg/ml(200mg/200mg)

I'll be using 2%BA/20%BB and 50%CSO/50% EO.
Is EO needed to hold at this concentration? Or CSO alone could do the job? Thanks.

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
It would be wise to do a single compound and master that before attempting a blend. Higher the mg's, higher possibility of pip. Make small batches just in case something goes wrong. Keep it simple is best. Always works.

atomicrocks

Mar 19, 2015
Hey Hey Jasjoma
I've recently seen a 400mg/ml batch of entirely Test E done.. 3BA 17BB with the remainder of the oils being at a ratio of 35% GSO and 35% CSO and 30% EO. This is pretty much the regular math.. Ive also seen it done same BA/BB but with 50% Coconut oil and 50% EO. perfectly clear..like water... but beware.. coconut can be an allergen to some...and you might get an infection requiring drainage....like I did.. ouch. but my peeps love it..

sodzl

May 10, 2013
Listen to greggy, learn how to brew single compounds first. People are getting carried away with some of these high mg/ml blends, eo, and Guaiacol.

jasjoma

Mar 19, 2015
It would be wise to do a single compound and master that before attempting a blend. Higher the mg's, higher possibility of pip. Make small batches just in case something goes wrong. Keep it simple is best. Always works.

I'll definitely work on one compound first to get familiar with HB just thinking to plan ahead for future use.

I've seen exact blends from one european/russian source and those are smooth and painless.

Last edited:

jasjoma

Mar 19, 2015
Hey Hey Jasjoma
I've recently seen a 400mg/ml batch of entirely Test E done.. 3BA 17BB with the remainder of the oils being at a ratio of 35% GSO and 35% CSO and 30% EO. This is pretty much the regular math.. Ive also seen it done same BA/BB but with 50% Coconut oil and 50% EO. perfectly clear..like water... but beware.. coconut can be an allergen to some...and you might get an infection requiring drainage....like I did.. ouch. but my peeps love it..

Thanks for the recipe.
But why are two types of carrier oil used here?
From what I've read using just one is sufficient.
I also wonder if these blends would need adjustment since deca/eq are higher in molecular weight.
And can I use unfiltered MCT(coconut) oil to brew then filter it when I deliver the final product to a vial? Seen alot of discussions on using MCT oil to brew but I could only find filtered GSO, CSO, and sesame oil.

Sorry I know its alot of questions but will really appreciate it if you could answer any of them.

sodzl

May 10, 2013
1. Idk, probably just trying to be unique
2. One carrier oil is fine.
3.EQ is liquid at room temp, Deca melts easily also. 3ba is a little high.
4.yes mct is fine,

All based on my personal opinions.