©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Wow!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well I just had my blood pressure checked again,not good....I had a headache all day so after the shower I went down and had it checked...182 over 122 with a heart rate of 109 and checked it again after I ate...Then it went 179 over 105...I've been taking 2-25mg of g-pharm d-bol
1 in the morning and 1 at nite....It's only been5-6 days.....I just cancelled the anadrol....There's no way I can take that,I'll stroke out for sure...I'm going to try lower dose 5 mg d-bol....and definately b-p meds after tomorrow..Could the d-bol kick that quick?..I've also taken 2 shots since wednesday last week....I guess I'll have to have second thoughts with the clen too?
Big O

W

wolfyEVH

I wouldnt be doing steroids at all with a BP rating like that this early. If you still must cycle, i'd just do test only and thats it. Orals will make your BP skyrocket

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Wolfy it's been less than a week...When I was a competitive power lifter I was always in the 200-210 over 140-155 after a 16 week cycle...I retained alot of water also....I have an appointment with the doc at 8:30 in the morning...I guess it's back to Norvasx for me.....

lynch_af00

Dec 31, 2004
damn dude...

Damn! that sounds like it's getting pretty high bro! What was your blood pressure and heart rates before you started taking anything? Later -Lynch

W

wolfyEVH

big o said:
Wolfy it's been less than a week...When I was a competitive power lifter I was always in the 200-210 over 140-155 after a 16 week cycle...I retained alot of water also....I have an appointment with the doc at 8:30 in the morning...I guess it's back to Norvasx for me.....

you are also not the same age as you were back then either

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
My b-p has always been around 14-150 over 95-105 somewhere around there.....My better half frieked out yesterday...It was 182 over 122 the first time I took it...we went and ate and it came down quite a bit....156 over 96....I didn't feel thirsty all day and I didn't feel really hungry either....It's like I was speeding all day...Could it be because of dehydration and lack of food....I was running the electrical in a bathroom and I didn't have time to stop.....Could this be the reson for the sudden explosion of my b-p?