©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cloudy AFTER filtration?

sodzl

May 10, 2013
Has anyone experienced this? I made a batch of testE/ testC blend 125/125 mg/ml in mct Everything was combined in a beaker and brewed at 125 degrees until everything dissolved. The mix was clear while mixing, but during filtration it became cloudy.

Any thoughts?

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
Sounds like it's about to crash. What's your mixture ratio. Try a little hotter and see if it clears up and stays clear after cooling.

sodzl

May 10, 2013
2/20 ba bb
125mg test E/125 mg Test C per ml. It was Crystal clear mixing in the beaker even when the oil was only 80 degrees. As soon as it when through the filter if got cloudy. Not sure if it's condensation or micro bubbles.

irish_sd

Jan 24, 2013
Did you filter it real hot?
I filtered hot one time and I think it did something to the filter. It got real cloudy. I just filtered it again. Came out perfect.

If it was crashing, I think you would see crystals forming on the bottle. Run it through another filter.

sodzl

May 10, 2013
I think it was the gear leeching something out if the filter. Re filtered with a whatman and it's crystal clear.

Layddually

May 19, 2014
I had that happen as well. I tried half a dozen filters all did the same they would start clear then mid way start getting cloudy. Tried another filter and stopped. Never did figure that shit out. Was filtering some test p once and shit melted the top it just poured out all over the floor.