©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How often

travis

Mar 10, 2005
How big of a prob. is getting your packages? Do most of the packages get through or is this really a big deal. I am just wondering about just how big of a risk I am willing to take to get this stuff. I damn sure dont want to go to jail. Esp. considering I havent even taken any juice yet.

With my luck I would be front page news around my little po-dunk town. Wouldnt my parents be sooo proud.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I've only had 2 seized in 4 years. Pretty good odds. I actually had one in my PO Box one time that was hanging open and you could clearly see the vials, f'ing crazy but it was there lol.

travis

Mar 10, 2005
good times Are these shipments all from domestic sources or out of the country. it sounds like the domestics are a little safer.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I've had 1 seizure in the last 4 years. Mine are about 80% international and 20% domestic.
On the one seizure I did have, my supplier had already reshipped and I was cycling it before I got my siezure letter.

lynch_af00

Dec 31, 2004
domestic?

Does everyone else here agree that there isn't anything decent domestic? I was just about to purchase some stuff domestic. -Lynch

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
lynch_af00 said:
Does everyone else here agree that there isn't anything decent domestic? I was just about to purchase some stuff domestic. -Lynch
I don't agree with that at all, but it isn't any safer than international. Anyone who thinks it is is just fooling themselves.
We have some excellent domestic sources.