©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

D-bol

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
OK .. You spread the dosage out through the day to keep blood levels even.

So if I'm taking 30mgs a day and I wake up at 5:30am...should I take 10mg at 6:30 ...10mg at 1:30pm ... and the last 10mg at 9pm..... Or should I take the last dose befoe I work out...usually about 4pm......

OOORRRRRR...... upo it to 40 mg a day and do all of the above?

smikey

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
take it twice a day bro. If you spread it out too much the levels aren't as high b/c the doses aren't. I take 4 when I wake up, and 4 60-90 minutes before I train (which is normally 630 or 830).

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
10 mg tabs

They are 10mg tabs, so I sould take two when I wake up and two 60 to 90 minutes befoe I work-out?????? What about the blood levels while I sleep? I figured you'd want to keep them as close to even no matter what??

smikey

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
yes that's the way I would do it. I've read conflicting information, but the twice a day is the best IMO.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
well the morning dose can take advantage of the nutrition from your breakfast and vitamins and the evening pre-workout gives you a boost/pump.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
smikey211 said:
OK .. You spread the dosage out through the day to keep blood levels even.

So if I'm taking 30mgs a day and I wake up at 5:30am...should I take 10mg at 6:30 ...10mg at 1:30pm ... and the last 10mg at 9pm..... Or should I take the last dose befoe I work out...usually about 4pm......

OOORRRRRR...... upo it to 40 mg a day and do all of the above?

smikey
I take mine split throughout the day. Ususally 3 or 4 doses per day, but I still don't take any after 600pm. It can mess with your sleep, because Dbol is also a nervous system stimulant.

It is possible to go overboard and be too anal about this.

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
It is possible to go overboard and be too anal about this.[/QUOTE]

I don't think so...D-Bol totally fucked up my sleep cycle. My body wants to
workout now at 3AM. Lucky for me I have an awesome home gym...
Not so lucky for the people who live below me.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
deadlift said:

Dbol makes me sleepy. I take one before bed every night. And I agree with DR 100% about some of you being too anal about all of this. It doesn't matter if you dose these drugs at the exact same time every day....even if you miss one or 2 injections completely - it will not have any affect your results. Just get on a good cycle and eat everything in sight and you will grow like crazy. If you don't, then you're drug doses are not high enough.

Last edited:

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
deadlift said:

Not so lucky for the people who live below me.[/QUOTE]

When I'm on Dbol I want to sleep all the time, when I go off I'm wired all the time. I guess everyone is different. But I take it say 5 or 6pm lift then sleep by 11 or so.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
gregdiesel said:
Not so lucky for the people who live below me.

When I'm on Dbol I want to sleep all the time, when I go off I'm wired all the time. I guess everyone is different. But I take it say 5 or 6pm lift then sleep by 11 or so.[/QUOTE]

I have actually heard of this phenomenon with other meds. Some people react in an opposite way to some depressants as well. My ex would act like she was on speed when she took anything with codine in it! Wierd huh!

RIZDRAVER

Jan 13, 2005
Some people have a hard time sleeping on dbol (I don't). But other than taking a dose before training, the most important dose is having your blood levels high while sleeping. You do all of your growing and repair at night. Thus, you want the most catabolic state possible before hitting the pillow. If possible, take a dose right before bed. You'll be amazed how much quicker you'll recover when you wake up in the morn.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Dbol Makes Me Tired Too. Unreal. I Was Waiting To Be All Pumped And It Has The Opposite Affect On Me

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
Same dosage?

Quote from...RIZDRAVER
"Some people have a hard time sleeping on dbol (I don't). But other than taking a dose before training, the most important dose is having your blood levels high while sleeping. You do all of your growing and repair at night. Thus, you want the most catabolic state possible before hitting the pillow. If possible, take a dose right before bed. You'll be amazed how much quicker you'll recover when you wake up in the morn."

so is it possible then to tsle 10 mg in the morn....20 mg 1 hr befopre workout ..and the other 10mg before bed????

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
bro I still say when you wake up and before you train. Twice a day works great. You will still have some in your system when you go to bed.

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
Yeah and alot less complicated..... Thx Hopefully I will be complaining about my chest being too damn big this summer too!!!!~!! :p

RIZDRAVER

Jan 13, 2005
"so is it possible then to tsle 10 mg in the morn....20 mg 1 hr befopre workout ..and the other 10mg before bed????"

Sounds good to me bro.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
I would definately take it 4 times a day and 3 minimum. Twice is not enough with this compound. Dbol has a half-life of 4.5 hours. Anadrol, Winstrol and anvar can be taken twice a day but not dbol.