©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Time Cycle, sound ok?

GettinBig

Mar 25, 2005
I'm new to the site, as far as posts go, but ive been reading like a champion and this is what i managed to gather...

first off i plan on taking test enanthate because that seems to be the concensus 1st cycle way to go. i plan on taking 500mg/wk shots on mon/thurs. nothing elese because i wanna see how i react to the juice you know. I also got some nolva, from what i understand if i start getting signs of gyno im to take 40mg a day untill it goes away than 20mg a day throughout the rest of my cycle. For my pct i got some clomid and i guess im supposed to take it something like this: day 1-300mg, days 2-7-150mg, days 8-14-100mg, days 15-21-50mg. Should that work out about right... Ive been reading about some HCG or something.... do i need that to keep my boys around or should i just burn that bridge when i get there. Im not gonna start till i've heard all the advice you wanna give. Anything could help...thanks

P

pincrusher

its nice to come on here and see that a first timer has taken the time to do alot of research, come up with a plan then post it for everyone to critique it. you have done well at planning your first cycle and it looks like you have spend a fair amount of time researching instead of just coming on here and asking what a good first cycle would be.
for your pct, you can run the clomid like you show or a newer and more popular pct is to run nolvadex instead. the nolva would be run like this:
week 1 of pct nolva at 40mg ed
week 2 of pct nolva at 30mg ed
week 3 of pct nolva at 20mg ed
people have been starting to use the nolva in ever increasing numbers because it has a tendancy for alot less side affects than what the clomid will have.
as far as the rest of the info you posted, the cycle looks great. it would also help for ya to post up stats of yourself just so we have a better idea of the size, age, & current conditioning(experience in the gym) that you have for future reference cause sometimes advice needs to be given strictly based on your statistical info. :)

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
The cycle looks good but I have never ran clomid that high before. I typically run it at 100mg for 10 days followed by 50 mg for 10 days. Just keep in mind it is gonna take a few weeks to start seeing results from the Test so dont get discouraged if you dont have huge gains in strength the first couple of weeks.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Like Pin said, great work with the studying! As far as HCG goes, how long is your cycle going to be? Unless its over 8 weeks, I wouldnt mess with it. Even if its over 8 weeks, you dont have to take it. If you run HCG on short cycles, or too late in a cycle, it could cause more harm than good. The HCG will make your body think its functioning correctly and the clomid will be worthless.

WELCOME TO ANASCI! :)

GettinBig

Mar 25, 2005
thanks guys, as for my stats im 5'9 with looong legs, blonde hair-blue eyes ..... A HUGE RACK and i love chinese food---j/k
Seriously im 6 foot weigh around 185 and have been workin out for about 2 and a half years.... i already have the clomid... but i think imma go with nolva because less mood swings=more sex
thanks for the replys guys any more advice would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and my cycle will be 10 wks by the way