©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Eca

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I know this is a gear area, but I'm off cycle right now and doing my first ECA cycle. What advice/stories can you guys give me? I've already lost 3lbs since Sat when I started. I'm still trying to get to sleep too.

I'm just afraid of losing too much mass, esp off of my arms. Hoping the ECA will cut me w/o losing much size. TIA.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Your last dose should not be more than 6 to 8 hours before you go to bed.
The ECA stack has some similarities to clenbuterol although not quite as strong. One of them is the ability to preserve muscle mass while cutting fat.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I hear alot about an eca stack...What exactly is it and how well does it work?

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
dump truck said:
tell us how much of each are you taking

It's a D&E product called yellow subs. 12.5mg ephedrine, 200mg caffiene, white willow, chromium. Supposed to take 3x day, only been doing 2x. Tired as hell this a.m. and paranoid b/c last night and this a.m. my chest was sore - but it should only be from benching Mon nite. If I pushed on the center of my rib cage last night I could really feel something, don't know if that is muscle or I should be concerned with my heart.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
The ECA stack is composed of Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin taken in doses of 200 mg/caffeine, 325 mg/aspirin and 25 mg/ephedrine. These components work together to speed up the metabolism and thus cause calories to burn faster. A typical recommendation would be to take this stack 3 times a day while dieting.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
mojo said:
The ECA stack is composed of Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin taken in doses of 200 mg/caffeine, 325 mg/aspirin and 25 mg/ephedrine. These components work together to speed up the metabolism and thus cause calories to burn faster. A typical recommendation would be to take this stack 3 times a day while dieting.

I have not heard of aspirin content that high. Any reason why?

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
The aspirin is taken at that amount to raise the body's internal "thermostat", so that the increased production of heat does not set off alarms in the body. This allows the ephedrine and caffeine to work in your body for a longer period of time, giving you the maximum fat-burning potential.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
mojo said:
I recommend keeping the aspirin at 81mg. Traditionally, that is baby aspirin, but they also make an adult version for adults who are on aspirin thereapy.
Amounts higher than that can thin your blood too much and cause excess bleeding when you are cut or even bleeding in the stomach.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
gregdiesel said:
It's a D&E product called yellow subs. 12.5mg ephedrine, 200mg caffiene, white willow, chromium. Supposed to take 3x day, only been doing 2x. Tired as hell this a.m. and paranoid b/c last night and this a.m. my chest was sore - but it should only be from benching Mon nite. If I pushed on the center of my rib cage last night I could really feel something, don't know if that is muscle or I should be concerned with my heart.
The only people who have problems on ECA stacks are those with the more is better mentality.
They are the ones who believe that if 25mg will burn fat in, just say for example 30 days, then 50mg will burn it in 15. It isn't so, and raising the levels makes a safe product dangerous.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Thanks for the info. Feeling a little better today, and took my last dose @ 530 with hopes of getting to sleep by midnight. I don't plan to exceed the recommended 3x a day.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
one thing I know is that epherdrine shinks me up like a swim with the polar bear club... Am I alone here?? lol