©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hey hows it goin everyone

vanclot

Apr 4, 2005
hey everyone im new to the board and just wanted to to say hello.. im sure i wull find plenty of usefull information on these forums and look forward to chatting with everyone.. i wont mkae this to long of a first post dont want everyone to think im selling my autobiography here..

so ill make it simple.. ive used gear a couple of times now and have been happy with the results.. i recently fractured my foot and have not been able to work out in the past 2 months.. so i figured since im almost healed enough to make a comeback to the gym i may need a little boost from some gear i hope to gain some more knowledge on this subject..

thanks everyone

later

P

pincrusher

:welcome: glad to have you as a new member of the anasci family. :)

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Welcome, i'm new here as well and everyone is helpful here. I've learned alot already, my questions are answered respectfully and no flaming. This is an awsome site. Clint

vanclot

Apr 4, 2005
Since i fractured my foot i dindt have the motivation or the will power to make it to the gym.. since walking was a real chore for me i coundlnt manage to make it.. i am 90 percent better now and have just started getting back into the groove of things.. I even managed to lace up my skates for my hockey teams playoffs.. although it was a little sore after it felt so much better then what it was..

Time to get huge thanks everyone for the warm welcome.. it seems to be a great atmosphere and i hope i can contribute to make this place as awsome as it is

21.5GUNS

Apr 5, 2005
I may not have the extent of knowledge that others have here when it comes to gear, but I would advise you to stay away from it for awhile until you have brought up your baseline strength. Keep in mind that juice should only be considered as an amplifier not the source. Especially so since you are coming back from an injury. Your gains should be quite noticable just by getting back to a regular lifting routine combined with a healthy diet. You need to make sure your tendons and ligaments are brought up to snuff before juicing otherwise you will rip them from your bones and muscle and will be sitting out another season, I've seen it done before and it isn't pretty! Don't get me wrong there is nothing like the feeling of jacking a few cc's and then tearing ass in the gym but don't jump on the bandwagon to soon. Good luck.

vanclot

Apr 4, 2005
yeah 21.5 guns that was my plan.. to get back to the state i was before i decide to go to the juice... :) i know it will be a bit before this happens.. and this way i can gain more knowledge about everything.. i just know i have to slowley get back into it.

now only thing i have to figure out is all the neat features of this board..

i dont know if this will benifit anyone but i used to be a ski instructor a few years back and if anyone needs any tips on that drop me a line.. id be more then happy to help

later