©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I'm a bad boy

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
just had a couple of pitchers of Sierra with my bud and its all about weighted dips tonight....

somebody shoot me <_<

A

armani1072

you are a dead man bro! no beer!!!!

hehehe. was that sierra nevada??

A

armani1072

i bought a keg of sierra nevada one time god what a waste of 110 bucks. unless it was a bad keg.

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
generally things taste different when coming from a keg. If it was bad, you would definatly know. or do you mean bad as in flat? i was speaking as a bad "fermented" keg.

I was at a party at chico state last year and they had a keg of Pacifico, i had never seen or heard of Pacifico in kegs before but ayways, it tasted way different and by different i mean not even close to the same. i'll never drink it from a keg again. On the other side of the spectrum, I can't stand Coors Light....,.but out of a keg i'll drink the shit out of it :blink:

A

armani1072

wierd i even had the keg in a kegerator. i think bad as in fermented.

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
then you would have smelled it, it woulda reminded you of wine ....so to speak.

A

armani1072

it didn't smell bad. maybe it is just cause it was in a keg

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
<!--QuoteBegin-armani1072+Jan 9 2004, 08:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (armani1072 @ Jan 9 2004, 08:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> it didn't smell bad. maybe it is just cause it was in a keg [/b][/quote]
no bro you would have smelled it, trust me......did it give you rotten gut and give you the shits?

A

armani1072

no shits.

i like my imports too but i think iam gonna stick to bottles for my imports lol.

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
I used to steal ber from a distributor, sometimes they left the trucks full overnight, sometimes we would grab kegs if there was no beer, sometimes we would get fermented kegs......needless to say , i have experiance with fermeted kegs and shittin my pants :huh:

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-Nate+Jan 9 2004, 07:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nate @ Jan 9 2004, 07:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I used to steal ber from a distributor, sometimes they left the trucks full overnight, sometimes we would grab kegs if there was no beer, sometimes we would get fermented kegs......needless to say , i have experiance with fermeted kegs and shittin my pants :huh: [/b][/quote]
Damn Nate, that sounds kinda nasty...lol

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
yeah but when your a kid and you get booze fermented or not ya drink it, i never learned my lesson, just learned to bring more clothes

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
our biggest score was 17 cases of Saporo, @ 10 of Michalob and @10 Keystone light and some other shit. we ran out of room in our trucks otherwise we woula had more. i was only 16.

A

armani1072

lol to bring more clothes. yeah o live bass and guiness. only had guiness from a keg though not bass. i also like killians.