©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

read this post

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
hey bro's
I've been away for a while, guess where? If you said the hospital you guessed right. You may remember a few weeks ago I was complaining about a sore thigh from an injection, turns out it was cellulitis. It was pretty bad, my whole thigh swelled up and it spread to my knee. I spent 6 days hooked up to antibiotic IV's and I'm still not out of the woods. The only thing I can think of is that I cleaned the injec. site with an alcohol pad and then used that pad to clean the pin. I could have transferred some bacteria. Be careful bro's you do not want to go thru this. Doc's first words were,"If we don't admitt you, you can lose that leg."

I was in week 3 of my cycle. I have to scrap it obviously, can't be on anything until the antibiotics are done. What do you guys think if I just start a new cycle in 2 weeks. That will be about 3.5 weeks off a 3 week cycle.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
ouch , shitty deal thoes pins are very steril no need to screw with it,

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

damn that sucks. i guess you learned your lesson though, never touch a sterile pin with anything or try to clean a used one to reuse it. they are 100% sterile out of the package and i would just throw it away if it comes in contact with anything before the injection and open a new one instead.

as far as the cycle goes, you should be ok to restart it once you are healed. you really werent on long enough to do much damage to your natural test levels or pituitary excretions.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Glad to hear you are OK Blackbird. Thanks for sharing this. Maybe it will save someone from the same fate.

I would totally scrap this cycle and start over as if it is a new cycle when you start back up.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Blackbird said:
hey bro's
I've been away for a while, guess where? If you said the hospital you guessed right. You may remember a few weeks ago I was complaining about a sore thigh from an injection, turns out it was cellulitis. It was pretty bad, my whole thigh swelled up and it spread to my knee. I spent 6 days hooked up to antibiotic IV's and I'm still not out of the woods. The only thing I can think of is that I cleaned the injec. site with an alcohol pad and then used that pad to clean the pin. I could have transferred some bacteria. Be careful bro's you do not want to go thru this. Doc's first words were,"If we don't admitt you, you can lose that leg."

I was in week 3 of my cycle. I have to scrap it obviously, can't be on anything until the antibiotics are done. What do you guys think if I just start a new cycle in 2 weeks. That will be about 3.5 weeks off a 3 week cycle.

I had that crap last year on my ankle. Freaking hurts. 2 antibiotic injections and a 10 day supply.

It went away for 2 days, then came back harder. I never want that crap again. Sorry it happened to you.