©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

what does what

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Is there a way or would it make sense for some one to make a post on- what does what in peptides?
And is there a way it could stay up top where we all could use it real easy instead of doing time consuming searches every time?
On my phone it is tough to do searches - for me it doesn't work.
Could have a cheat sheet on peptides
What makes you grow
What makes you get shredded
What gets the best wood and so on
even a preferred mix guide on each one
If there is some thing here- can it get put up top were it would stay?
The peps are incredible but confusing as all hell

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Here is the Peptide Profiles section: Peptide Profiles

If someone of knowledge wishes to post a single comprehensive thread of which peptides do what I would have no problem making it a sticky at the top of this section.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I have studied on them a little bit. The amount of peps out there, as well as research chems is mind boggling. When you go to a peptide site on the net, it seems that there are hundreds of crazy peps/research chems out there. I run ghrp2 and cjc with dac for gh release. Mt2 is a tanning peptide the wife and I both use, but increases libido in both of us, especially her. Beyond that, I am pretty much a dumbass. I also wish there was an easy to use guide to peps that was easy to read and learn from.