©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Stuss Cycle Update

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Still early in the game. 2nd shot today. Added in my Deca(ended up not using EQ) with my test enan.
It seems that I may be retaining a little bit of water. Ankles a little swollen. Nothing extreme. No nipple problems.

weight 205lbs.
bf 12.4%

Goal: 225-235lbs.
bf 12-13%

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
2nd one went a bit better I hope keep us posted sounds like its going to be a great 10 weeks,

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
max lift said:
2nd one went a bit better I hope keep us posted sounds like its going to be a great 10 weeks,

I dont' know....its weird. My nipples are sensitive today. And the breast region is kinda achy. No puffyness or red, though. Just kinda irratable sensitive. Any feedback??????I don't want to rush into nolvadex if I don;t have to. :confused:

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Blackbird said:
Sounds like gyno bro. I wouldn't give it much time.

its been less than a week into cycle. Can gyno develop that quikly :confused: ?????????????????

W

wolfyEVH

stussy said:
its been less than a week into cycle. Can gyno develop that quikly :confused: ?????????????????

when i first start, i get the same feeling the first few days but it goes away. A lot of it is probably in your head though too because you've heard so much about the signs you start diagnosing yourself. You'll know when you start getting sore itchy nipples, it will hurt to wash your self when you're in the shower. As long as you got the nolva on hand, you got no worries.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
when i first start, i get the same feeling the first few days but it goes away. A lot of it is probably in your head though too because you've heard so much about the signs you start diagnosing yourself. You'll know when you start getting sore itchy nipples, it will hurt to wash your self when you're in the shower. As long as you got the nolva on hand, you got no worries.

I find that my chest feels achy. like someone is always grabbing my pec's.(I just worked my chest this evening--first time in 5 days; so its not from that) It didn't start until 2nd injection (test enanthate and Deca). My first shot was just test enanthate.?????Got Nolva on hand so if they start to get LUMPY or ITCHY.

Oh and by the way----took my weight measurement and in 4 days i went from 205-210lbs. must be water retention or......one massive crap sittin' in my bowel>LOL

Last edited:

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Must have been a crap. LOL My weight went down ---208lbs. I am starting to notice more water retention or something. My "spare tire" was almost gone and now its getting bigger. WTF??? Oh well, ..to get bigger arms some sacrifices have to be made. I guess I just have more of a tendency to put the weight on around my abdomin area. I have been using NOLVA for 3 days now as follows: day1 30mg/day2 40mg/day3 40mg. I need some advice though, to come off the Nolva do i just stop???? Or do i lower the mg's and then stop???
:cool:

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
Gyno is not going to give the user the impression some one is grabbing his chest. If your on a new cycle and you had just had a chest day your going to be sore in the entire pectoral region. Understand the difference Gyno is behind the nipple and will first appear as a sore lump directly behind the nipple and it will get larger and more sensitive if not treated. You also need to look at water retention as a good thing. That is how your muscles grow and uptake aminos and transport oxygen to the muscle. You will shed the water as your coming off cycle. Take the nolvadex as a precation if you must but do not use all of your nolvadex they can have a rebound effect when you stop them.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
BRAD said:
PLEASE TELL THE BEST PLACE TO PURCHASE GOOD SUSS,DECA,HCG
[email protected]

First, read the board rules.
http://www.123steroids.com/vB/showthread.php?t=1096

Have you ever gone out on a date for the very first time with a new girl and when you meet her the first words out of your mouth are, "Hi, I'm Brad, do you want to fuck?"

You probably wouldn't get very far, would you?

That's what it's like to join a board and your first question is, where do I buy steroids.

By the way, there is no such thing as good sustanon. Cypionate and Enanthate are much better for bodybuilding purposes, unless someone is giving you free sust.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Well Im in week 5. Im sitting at 215 lbs. My acne has gotten worse i think. They're like little hard cores when I squeeze them. I've tried everything and can't get the little f$#$%^ to clear up??? My nuts have definetly gotten smaller and im like a raging sex machine with my wife. Cant get enough...LOL. I was wondering if I am going to start seeing results more results soon. Nothing to drastic yet. Going to the gym 4 times a week....eating fairly well, although I probably could eat better(more). Appetite has gone through the roof. I stopped the nolva two days ago..Curious though,,,,should I take anything if i decide to run d-bol. My reasining for d-bol is because I want to see more gains quicker(very impatient)....any comments??? :cool:

W

wolfyEVH

stussy said:
Well Im in week 5. Im sitting at 215 lbs. My acne has gotten worse i think. They're like little hard cores when I squeeze them. I've tried everything and can't get the little f$#$%^ to clear up??? My nuts have definetly gotten smaller and im like a raging sex machine with my wife. Cant get enough...LOL. I was wondering if I am going to start seeing results more results soon. Nothing to drastic yet. Going to the gym 4 times a week....eating fairly well, although I probably could eat better(more). Appetite has gone through the roof. I stopped the nolva two days ago..Curious though,,,,should I take anything if i decide to run d-bol. My reasining for d-bol is because I want to see more gains quicker(very impatient)....any comments??? :cool:

just give it time....save the dbol for another cycle.....you're up 10 lbs already...thats good, just keep eating.....you have to make up for that extra 10 lbs now......like you said, you could probably eat better....gains are all in your diet.........