©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Side effects too much!! HELP!!

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
i have so much acne on my face!! before i started juicing whenever i got acne it went away in like a week...now i got all these pimples on my face and they wont go away....proactiv dont help much neither...whenever the spots start shrinking up and disapearing, new ones apear!! it pisses me off...and i got these new pimples on my chest now. its making....i need some advice cuz i think im going to quit juicing...i just started seeing this new girl and the pimples growing aint helping my attraction...i think she is losing interest now and i think i know why...i know u guys are going to say it dont matter about my looks and i have to be confient and stuff but you should see me...the acne makes me look like a totally different person than i was when i had a clear face.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
you know what i dont get?? all these pro wrestlers and athletes we all know juice ex: Triple H, Bautista, Hulk hogan, Mark mcguire....

how come they dont have a spot on theyre face or body?? how do they do it??

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Sounds like you need accutane. You will have to see a doc to get a prescription.

There is a new wrestler on right now that is covered in acne. I can't remember his name. He has a little goatee, but anyway it's obvious he is juicing.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Shamrock, have you tried tanning? It can help clear up your skin. You can also try the acne cleanser at www.no-acne.com. I have had pretty good luck with it. Change your sheets on your bed often, and shower 2-3 times daily. Especially right after your workout. Good luck.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
there are several prescription drugs that will clear things up. I currently take minocycline (an oral antibiotic) and use a benzoil peroxide face wash twice a day. If the over the counter things are not working you need to see a dermatologist and get a prescription. You also need to shower often, wash your face with some kind of acne medicated face wash and can try tanning to dry the pores up.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
See a doc. Now this is going back quiete a few years but when I was in HS I had pretty bad acne, saw a doc, got some scripts and it cleared up.
Listen, don't be a dumbass, see a doc.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
shamrock10 said:
i have so much acne on my face!! before i started juicing whenever i got acne it went away in like a week...now i got all these pimples on my face and they wont go away....proactiv dont help much neither...whenever the spots start shrinking up and disapearing, new ones apear!! it pisses me off...and i got these new pimples on my chest now. its making....i need some advice cuz i think im going to quit juicing...i just started seeing this new girl and the pimples growing aint helping my attraction...i think she is losing interest now and i think i know why...i know u guys are going to say it dont matter about my looks and i have to be confient and stuff but you should see me...the acne makes me look like a totally different person than i was when i had a clear face.

Sham....Try this stuff from Wal Mart. It is a generic version of a Clearasil facewash. You can use the Clearasil stuff too, it is just more expensive.

Daily Face Wash (Equate Brand....Wal Mart store brand). I have attached a pic. Make sure it is the wash with Triclosan as one of the ingredients. It is a killer anti-bacterial wash. You can use it on the rest of you too. It doesn't make you all dry and stuff.

I have been using this stuff for years. I used everything I could find because I always had at least one zit and it pissed me off. When I started using this stuff I cleared up fast. Try it. It may work and it is like 3 bucks for s tube.

Don't drink cokes and crap either. Try replacing sugar with Splenda. It is sucralose with maltodextrin. Much better for you than nutrasweet and sweet and low. Eat a couple salmon filets a week with your chicken and eat low fat steak like sirloin or even round (tough).

I think I remember you saying you are 22. Your body is still freaking out anyways from natural test and other hormones. It will level out in a couple of years.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Here is the pic of that face wash

Attachments

• DSC01213.JPG
    DSC01213.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 20

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Hey

My son had uncontrollable acne....he tried everything...he went to the doc and they put him on accutane...he clear as hell now......the only problem is on the label it says some people contemplate suicide while on this drug, no shit....Be Carefull!

21.5GUNS

Apr 5, 2005
Back in the day I had some bad acne and accutane got rid of most of it, but the one thing that seemed to help the most was swimming in a chlorinated pool. If you have access to a place to go combined with some tanning combined with a shower in the morning and one at night I am sure you will see some good results.

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
ACCUTANE your problem is internal not external. Get the pills that clear it up and keep it gone. Go to a dermatologist and request blood work and accutane. Tanning does help and what are you taking and how often?