©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st time enanthate

kronik

Apr 7, 2005
Whats happenin
need some advice on organizing a cycle.
This is my 3rd cycle, but 1st time using the following; test enanthate-anavar-dbol-winstrol-proviron.

Would like to know best way for stack-to gain considerable amount of quality muscle-at same time minimizing excessive bloat if possible. Or if good stack at all?

Best gauge stik for enanthate?

Greatly appreciate help on putting stack together!

kronik

Apr 7, 2005
age - exp. past cycles

26 yrs old - 45 min.to 1 hr 1/2 depending on energy levels-generally 1 muscle group once every 6 days-4 to 6 days week- I'm into anti-aging sumwhat my diet consist of -3 days high protein intake w/ 50 g. or less carbs- every 3rd or 4th day I carb load carbs all day, majority of the time. -been kinda hard core w/ diet & exercise consistantly for past 2 yrs.

- 1st cycle -deca-norandren250-nolvadex-hcg
- 2nd cycle- deca-suatanon250-nolv.-hcg.
both for 8 weeks

I have a full head of hair, but receeding hair lines run in part of family small bit, was wandering if taking propecia while on cycle will slow or even prevent hair loss, if it was to happen? Thanx again

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
If it was me, I would run the test enanthate for 10 to 12 weeks and the anavar for 8 to 10 (if you have enough). You haven't run any of these before and you need to find out how you will react to them individually. I would use the proviron throughout to keep as much test in it's free state as possible.
I would save the Dbol and winny for a future cycle. On that one I would run test with Dbol for the first 4 weeks and finish with the winny for the last 4 weeks.