©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

P-GH info...

mr.universe

Oct 12, 2003
P-GH is amino based and can be used year round with benefits for those on AAS and off. It stimulates the pituitary gland to produce growth hormone and when taken causes vasodilation which is the temporary volumizing of the red blood cells. Each kit comes with a card that explains how to take the product, when and how much. The same information is on the site as well in the P-GH section. Ideally five days on and two days off .25cc at rise and rest, should the immediate side effect of vasodilation lessen or stop all together you can up the dose to .50cc in the morning. It is important that you realize this side effect every time you take the product because it is crucial in body fat reduction plus this helps lower cholesterol and increase libido. This is one of the most health beneficial supplements ever and it has amazing benefits to the bodybuilder. When you're on AAS it helps lessen the sides such as irritability and excess water retention while increasing libido..... Most guys wake up with morning wood after a few days of use. After about two weeks most realize BF reduction and increased vascularity, this of course is more noticeable to those with lower BF to begin with. Older users have reported lean tissue gain and BF reduction without even training, the realization of a dream for all bodybuilders come true. This is extremely rare and I'm sure due to change in diet and the bodies natural ability to heal and grow during rest from over training. None the less loss/gains were attributed to P-GH and one of these guys personal physician couldn't believe the speed of recovery after an injury. The others doctor couldn't believe how much his cholesterol had dropped. Younger users who compete on the national level in bodybuilding and fitness competitions say that they have never been able to get as hard, lean and vascular and we're talking from 20's to 30's. If anyone has any other questions please feel free to email us any time.

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
just looking to hear from a user and not
the person selling it....many of your products arrive with no idication of how
to take it. but here you say that "Each kit comes with a card that explains how to take the product" Then why doesn't your R-ALA, Flax Oil, Vitamin B Complex, Etc.
"come with a card" I'm not trying to be an asshole, just curious. I would definetly
try P-GH, but only after I spoke with an actual user...and that just being smart.

mr.universe

Oct 12, 2003
P-GH comes with a card etc because there is no information out there on it. Other products like R-ALA etc don't need that kind of info, there is plenty out there and easy to find. This post was made in response to some guys on another board that wanted to know how to take the product and didn't realize the answer to their question was right ion front of them. So I made this post as a response to their question and thought it might be good info to post on the other boards I sponsor. It came off as a bit of an advertisement so I'm hoping it will peak some curiosity and further discussion. We have thousands of customers now after a year and a half of it being out and I'm sure plenty will chime in with their experience. By the way I didn't think you were being out of line at all, in fact I appreciate you questioning the products validity.