©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st time gear users

21.5GUNS

Apr 5, 2005
I have seen a lot of recommended cycles listed on this site but one thing I think all 1st time users should realize is that you have no idea how your body will react to anabolics/androgenics. I have done only 5 cycles in my lifetime and believe me they were all low dose compared to what alot of guys are shooting nowadays. Did my low doseage amounts work... well I got up to a bodyweight of 220 ripped at about 5% and my guns measured 21.75 flexed along with 28" legs and I was a walking wall. I only used about 300mgs each week for about 8 weeks at a time. Belive me I am not bragging here since there are plenty of freaks out there that would make me look like a 13 yr old girl but I'm merely making the point that if you are new to the game start slow and see how your body reacts. I personally have seen guys go too high at first and ended up hospitalized due to reactions or getting too strong to quickly and tearing ligaments and tendons from bone. Call me a pussy if you want but being a trainer I am more conscientous of training smart then stupid!
Wow I sound a little bitchy right now I'll shut up.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
thats funny, but good point guns. Listen to your body, if it hurts to much, stick somewhere else, if it doesnt want to go in, dont force it. IN time, you'll get to where you want to be. no need to hospitalize yourself.

Marauder79

Apr 21, 2005
Toronto, Canada
21-25 is an excellent age. Anything younger than that, too much is still going on inside the body to play with. Permanent damage will result....