AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Member's Photos & Logs Section > Member's Photos

Quadzilla in the making
Old
  (#1)
silverback66

Quadzilla in the making - 05-11-2015, 02:43 PM

Snapped a pic of my legs I'm pretty happy with the other day! uploadfromtaptalk1431369705034.jpg

Making good progress! Need to keep leaning out but it's a constant work in progress.

Old
  (#2)
chrisr116
AnaSCI VET

05-11-2015, 05:58 PM

Looks great sb. How you working em?

Old
  (#3)
silverback66

05-12-2015, 08:06 AM

Thanks Chris!

Well my legs have always been pretty big. I got lucky genetically there. But I do like to train them pretty hard. Only hit them once a week and do mostly isolation type movements. I have a hard time doing traditional squats lately because it really bothers my hip so I avoid them but I've really started to love doing gobblet squats. Typically 5 sets of 6-8
Leg press and hack squats I also really like

Old
  (#4)
chrisr116
AnaSCI VET

05-12-2015, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback66 View Post
Thanks Chris!

Well my legs have always been pretty big. I got lucky genetically there. But I do like to train them pretty hard. Only hit them once a week and do mostly isolation type movements. I have a hard time doing traditional squats lately because it really bothers my hip so I avoid them but I've really started to love doing gobblet squats. Typically 5 sets of 6-8
Leg press and hack squats I also really like
What type of weight are you using? Aren't they done with generally pretty light weight dumbells or kettlebells? I'm going to give them a try in the gym today to see how they feel. I have a repaired and re-torn ACL, which limits my range of motion... and this may be more injury friendly for me than barbell squats. Always looking to improve and change things up. I am big into leg press and hacks myself.

Last edited by chrisr116; 05-12-2015 at 08:48 AM.

Old
  (#5)
psych
WPF Champion / Donating Member

05-12-2015, 05:47 PM

Nice!! Quads are so under estimated in my opinion. Quad bros unite!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0606141543-00.jpg (222.8 KB, 101 views)

Fuck the judges, I'm worried about the spotters!

Last edited by psych; 05-12-2015 at 06:04 PM.

Old
  (#6)
silverback66

05-13-2015, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisr116 View Post
What type of weight are you using? Aren't they done with generally pretty light weight dumbells or kettlebells? I'm going to give them a try in the gym today to see how they feel. I have a repaired and re-torn ACL, which limits my range of motion... and this may be more injury friendly for me than barbell squats. Always looking to improve and change things up. I am big into leg press and hacks myself.
I will typically do 5 sets of 6-8 with around a 120lb dumbbell.. Occasionally I will pyramid up and back down.