©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Quadzilla in the making

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Snapped a pic of my legs I'm pretty happy with the other day! uploadfromtaptalk1431369705034.jpg

Making good progress! Need to keep leaning out but it's a constant work in progress.

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Thanks Chris!

Well my legs have always been pretty big. I got lucky genetically there. But I do like to train them pretty hard. Only hit them once a week and do mostly isolation type movements. I have a hard time doing traditional squats lately because it really bothers my hip so I avoid them but I've really started to love doing gobblet squats. Typically 5 sets of 6-8
Leg press and hack squats I also really like

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Thanks Chris!

Well my legs have always been pretty big. I got lucky genetically there. But I do like to train them pretty hard. Only hit them once a week and do mostly isolation type movements. I have a hard time doing traditional squats lately because it really bothers my hip so I avoid them but I've really started to love doing gobblet squats. Typically 5 sets of 6-8
Leg press and hack squats I also really like

What type of weight are you using? Aren't they done with generally pretty light weight dumbells or kettlebells? I'm going to give them a try in the gym today to see how they feel. I have a repaired and re-torn ACL, which limits my range of motion... and this may be more injury friendly for me than barbell squats. Always looking to improve and change things up. I am big into leg press and hacks myself.

Last edited:

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Nice!! Quads are so under estimated in my opinion. Quad bros unite!

Attachments

• 0606141543-00.jpg
    0606141543-00.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
What type of weight are you using? Aren't they done with generally pretty light weight dumbells or kettlebells? I'm going to give them a try in the gym today to see how they feel. I have a repaired and re-torn ACL, which limits my range of motion... and this may be more injury friendly for me than barbell squats. Always looking to improve and change things up. I am big into leg press and hacks myself.
I will typically do 5 sets of 6-8 with around a 120lb dumbbell.. Occasionally I will pyramid up and back down.