©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Orals...With Food or Empty Stomach?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Hey Bro's...Quick question. Can orals be taken with food, or is it better to
injest them on an empty stomach?

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
When my wife gives me orals, she actually prefers I have an empty stomach because everything I eat makes me fart. She doesnt think its funny.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
SuperFly said:
When my wife gives me orals, she actually prefers I have an empty stomach because everything I eat makes me fart. She doesnt think its funny.

LOL

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
I would tell you to use them with food in order to maximize delivery. Food digestion can be a part of the transport process. With an empty stomach, stomach acids can tear down part of the orals and not only that but the reaction to the orals say dbol can produce overactive reflux and over time can give you acid reflux and or an ulcer. I would say atleast try to take them with a small snack or meal.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
SuperFly said:
It also affects the taste of your sperm.

Seriously though, I prefer them with meals. The longer they stay in your system, the better the delivery. Plus, like Bigenuff said, some of them give you horrible heartburn.