©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle

jwats44

Apr 4, 2005
Whats up everybody,
I'm preparing for my first cycle of test Cyp and Masteron right now and am reading as much as i can. Im 26 6'3 and 220 pounds. I have been working out on and off for some time now. No matter what i cant bust the tire. I dont know what my BF % is. I plan on doing a shitload of intense cardio in combination with the my workouts but have read that this will burn muscle too. Ultimatly i just want to get a lot stronger and have a better body. My biggest concern is post cycle test production. Right now Im doing the no carb thing (Kensosentrics?) because i have also read that gyno is more prone if your body fat % is high. SO i plan ion starting the cycle in about a month or so. Im also gonna get some Nolva and clomid b4 I start. Any advice or comment would be appreciated. I have also heard where you inject is prone to get stronger?thanks again

W

wolfyEVH

jwats44 said:
Whats up everybody,
I'm preparing for my first cycle of test Cyp and Masteron right now and am reading as much as i can. Im 26 6'3 and 220 pounds. I have been working out on and off for some time now. No matter what i cant bust the tire. I dont know what my BF % is. I plan on doing a shitload of intense cardio in combination with the my workouts but have read that this will burn muscle too. Ultimatly i just want to get a lot stronger and have a better body. My biggest concern is post cycle test production. Right now Im doing the no carb thing (Kensosentrics?) because i have also read that gyno is more prone if your body fat % is high. SO i plan ion starting the cycle in about a month or so. Im also gonna get some Nolva and clomid b4 I start. Any advice or comment would be appreciated. I have also heard where you inject is prone to get stronger?thanks again

From what i've heard, masteron isnt even worth it unless you're already shredded to begin with. I would just stay with test cyp at 10 or 12 weeks...run that at 500mg/week Inject in either quads (my fav), ass or delt. It wont make it get stronger, make actually make you a bit weaker if you work out the part you just injected. No carb thing is gonna have to be thrown out the window. I would personally jump back onto some carbs a few weeks before you start your cycle. you're gonna gain at least 10 lbs after a week or 2 from being off of carbs. do a search on PCT (post cycle therapy) to get your questions answered on that. just use clomid/nolva combo for that, starting 2 weeks after your last test shot. You should shoot test twice a week (monday morning and thursday night for example). remember to have a bunch of nolva on had as well throughout the cycle in case you start to get nipple soreness.

jwats44

Apr 4, 2005
Thanks man,
Also i was wondering what the deal was with drinking. I heard that once a week is ok any advice?

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
drinking will increase your estrogen levals , once and a while its ok while on but you need to ask yourself all that work you go through to make gains why would you do somthing that could be counter productive ,

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
jwats44 said:
Thanks man,
Also i was wondering what the deal was with drinking. I heard that once a week is ok any advice?
Once in a while won't kill your progress, but you are fighting two things. First, alcohol can raise estrogen levels. Second, alcohol stresses your liver. That wouldn't be good if you are also doing orals.