©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deffinately feeling something!!!??

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Well, I'm finishing up week 2 of my cycle, and today I deffinately feel different. I have what I would describe as a "light sweat" going right now. Kind of the same as a low grade fever might give you (without the fever of course.) It's not uncomfortable though. I have already noticed some increased strength and faster recovery times. Sleep has been a little off as well (trouble getting to sleep, but once I do I'm out!) I hit arms an back hard on Tuesday, and don't feel sore at all (not sure I like that though.) Oh, yeah...I'm on T-Bol @ 60MG ED (split 30/30.) Yes thats right no Test.......Call it an experiment, I have read posts on other boards that this is a good mini cycle, so I thought I'd give it a go (guys have had nothing but positives to report on this cycle.) I'm using Liv-52 for liver protection.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Will do bro! Oddly enough, my bad shoulder also feels great.? I have been taking Beverly's Joint Care product though, so that might be it.

P

pincrusher

how would we ever find out new & different ways of cycling if we dont experiment a little bit? if everyone did the stanbdard test only first cycle, or used test in every cycle they did, it would limit us to our overall knowledge on steroids and how they affect the body in different amounts, stacks etc.

i love to experiment all the time and am constantly doing things against the norm so to speak just to see how it affects me. if i find something that works well i will share with others what i found so they may try. :)

P

pincrusher

i would also have to say thet the dosage you are using is right on for this kind of experiment. due to the lower strength of t-bol over dbol the dosage you are using will help make up for the difference without causing the bad side affects you could get from dbol at higher dosages.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
pincrusher said:
how would we ever find out new & different ways of cycling if we dont experiment a little bit? if everyone did the stanbdard test only first cycle, or used test in every cycle they did, it would limit us to our overall knowledge on steroids and how they affect the body in different amounts, stacks etc.

i love to experiment all the time and am constantly doing things against the norm so to speak just to see how it affects me. if i find something that works well i will share with others what i found so they may try. :)

Knew you'd understand Pin buddy! It was a difficult decision for me to make, because of all the overwhelming "MUST HAVE TEST" posts, and the fact that I respect the knowledge being provided by those who have many cycles under their belts. But I also have an extremely curious and analytical side to me (typical Virgo) as well. If I do poorly, I will be the first to admit it publicly on this forum.

P

pincrusher

i would have to estimate that with the cycle you are doing, you should be able to gain 15lbs+ over 8 weeks but be able to keep more of it than if you were doing a dbol only cycle. my reasoning for this is simply that the dbol will cause alot more water retention than the turanabol will so you will not have to worry about loosing all that water weight when you come off.
if you really want to increase gains, try using some glutamine & creatine while cycling the t-bol. take the glutamine 4x per day at 5grams each dosage and take the creatine 5grams preworkout & 5grams post workout. this should help with overall gains substantially. ;)

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
pincrusher said:
i would have to estimate that with the cycle you are doing, you should be able to gain 15lbs+ over 8 weeks but be able to keep more of it than if you were doing a dbol only cycle. my reasoning for this is simply that the dbol will cause alot more water retention than the turanabol will so you will not have to worry about loosing all that water weight when you come off.
if you really want to increase gains, try using some glutamine & creatine while cycling the t-bol. take the glutamine 4x per day at 5grams each dosage and take the creatine 5grams preworkout & 5grams post workout. this should help with overall gains substantially. ;)

I'm currently taking 10g's glutamine daily, and I use NO-EXPLODE creatine product. I have been (trying) to eat as clean as possible (hard when I travel for business). I also take CLA, a joint care product, 1000mg of C, a multi oil supp (flax, fish, etc) GARLIC PILLS, and a supp called osteo B+ (multi B in high dosages.) The creatine gives me the sickest pumps I have ever had (feels like my skin is gonna rip!) Oh yeah, and the Liv-52.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Freejay said:
Oh, yeah...I'm on T-Bol @ 60MG ED (split 30/30.) Yes thats right no Test.......Call it an experiment, I have read posts on other boards that this is a good mini cycle, so I thought I'd give it a go (guys have had nothing but positives to report on this cycle.) I'm using Liv-52 for liver protection.

You visit other boards? :( :confused:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I did many cycles without test in them way back. I did lose most of my gains, but that isnt saying that you will. I also lost my sex drive for longer periods than when I added test into my cycles. Let me know how you respond.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
DragonRider said:
You visit other boards? :( :confused:

DR....I'm not a member of any other boards, I just did some research elsewhere as there was very little info about T-Bol on anasci.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Freejay said:
DR....I'm not a member of any other boards, I just did some research elsewhere as there was very little info about T-Bol on anasci.
I'm a member of about 80 other boards. I'm just pulling your leg.
The truth is I haven't heard about turanibol until you guys started discussing it here. I'm glad you did.