©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hospital nightmare/Juice

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
Went to the hospital for fluids and med, for nasty stomach flu. Couldn't keep anything down "Gastrointestinitis" While the nurse was giving me my IV for the bags she decided to also give me two different meds through the IV. Okay I have taken enough shots in the glutes and delts where I would not have minded the shot there instead. But no she puts it in the IV and she pushes the meds in like lightning. DAMN it hurt like hell. Well long short is she gave my vein cellulitis, and superficial thrombphlembitis which means I now have an inflamed vein with a few clots. I could die because of this and I have to go back tonight to get an ultra sound on the vein and possiblly be put on blood thinners and meds to break up the clots. If anyone ever has to go to the docs or the ER please ask question of how much experience the nurse or intern has!!! It could mean more bills or worse your life. All I had was a bad case of sickness and loss of fluids and now I have to deal with this. I am sure if I press the issue they will blame it on the juice. Damn can't catch a break :mad:

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Bro I wish you all the luck. I just had my own nightmare with cellulitis. Get well soon.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Man, that sucks! I am beginning to think that most of the people in the health care field are idiots.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I'm telling you, you are on your own in the hospital. I had to call the nurses everytime my IV was due. I was supposed to have hot compresses on my leg at all times, once in a while they would come in with a hot towel.
Do not get sick.

travis

Mar 10, 2005
Man that really sucks. You know medical profession the only one that gets to bury their mistakes. If they screw up all they say is sorry. I dont know any other line of work where you can kill,maim or disfigure people and say oops. And not even get into trouble.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
The real problem is that they have to ask Insurance co to blow your nose. Nothing gets done out of fear of being sued.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
When I had my food poisoning/kidney infection scare about a month ago, my girl kept saying "you better tell the Dr what you're taking" I didn't, I held out and would only have told if I thought it was going to save my life. You are right, they will blame whatever is wrong with you on gear regardless. I told my Dr however I was a bodybuilder and that I took alot of protein, creatine, and milk. He made me cut the milk in 1/2 and drop the CellTech totally. I laid off the powder and Isopure for 3 days also. At the time I was PCT taking hcg, clomid, and nolva so I had to phase off of that quick. My urine test results were really screwed up! LOL

galawman

Apr 8, 2005
atlanta/Ga
I tell you what I have never had as much pain in my life,now i have been shot,run over stabbed,and ton of broken bones but this cellutisis sucks,my left side of my ass looks like i have been doing buns of steel and the right flat,I cant even put my socks on,so I did a inj Mon night of a new gear,new source,I thought that it might be something wrong with it,so am scared to death,102 fever,I go to the er and this physician assistant comes in and says where does it hurt,I laughed and said cant you see,I want to see the real dr,anyway gave me some duricef and told me to put hearting pad on it,today alittle better,I asked why did I get it?This PA said it just happens,so can anyone tell me why it just happened so it dont just happen again.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
galawman said:
I tell you what I have never had as much pain in my life,now i have been shot,run over stabbed,and ton of broken bones but this cellutisis sucks,my left side of my ass looks like i have been doing buns of steel and the right flat,I cant even put my socks on,so I did a inj Mon night of a new gear,new source,I thought that it might be something wrong with it,so am scared to death,102 fever,I go to the er and this physician assistant comes in and says where does it hurt,I laughed and said cant you see,I want to see the real dr,anyway gave me some duricef and told me to put hearting pad on it,today alittle better,I asked why did I get it?This PA said it just happens,so can anyone tell me why it just happened so it dont just happen again.

Cellulitis begins with a surface abrasion that gets infected. Anytime you have an open wound, no matter how small, you are at risk. When a Dr. says they don't know what caused it, it is true. It can come from anywhere. I had it last year on my ankle. The only explanation the dr. could give is what I said earlier. Cellulitis is a skin infection that begins with an abrasion. Mine got so bad so quick that it actually worked itself into my ankle joint. I felt pain in my ankle for months after it got better. Like arthritis.

Some Dr.s are worthless, but cellulitis just happens....really. I doubt it was your gear. The bacteria worked its way into the hole in your buttocks and spread from there like a bad enima.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
galawman said:
Yours probably wasn't the gear but the pin like mine. Did you inject that glute before you got it? I think you should be on antibiotics. It is basically blood poisoning. If you didn't clean the area well enough that could have caused it.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Always use a fresh pin and wipe the area with alcohol before and after. Never worth the risk of not being careful.