©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

stupid

jwats44

Apr 4, 2005
Stupid question fellas but I'm actually serious....I'm just wondering what would happen if somewhat like Mikey from American Chopper did a cycle of test cyp. Or anyonethat is pretty fat. Would he be a shoe in for gyno? this question is just cuz Im wondering not for me at all? Im about to start my fisrt one in about a month but fisrt im trying to get shed a lot of weight and build as much muscle natrally as i can.

Another question I have is if you take Nolva or Proviron throughout your cycle your chances of getting any symptoms of gyno are slim to none right? I was also thinking of taking HCG throughout too. But....do i do these in seperate injections or with the test.... or at different time?This site is really cool by the way I appreciate all the help i have aleady got and im really looking forard to get going with my shit.
thanks everyone peace

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
jwats44 said:
Stupid question fellas but I'm actually serious....I'm just wondering what would happen if somewhat like Mikey from American Chopper did a cycle of test cyp. Or anyonethat is pretty fat. Would he be a shoe in for gyno? this question is just cuz Im wondering not for me at all? Im about to start my fisrt one in about a month but fisrt im trying to get shed a lot of weight and build as much muscle natrally as i can.

Another question I have is if you take Nolva or Proviron throughout your cycle your chances of getting any symptoms of gyno are slim to none right? I was also thinking of taking HCG throughout too. But....do i do these in seperate injections or with the test.... or at different time?This site is really cool by the way I appreciate all the help i have aleady got and im really looking forard to get going with my shit.
thanks everyone peace

Its not a stupid question, my friend. I believe that fat guys should try to lean out before trying to build serious muscle. You will feel better, look better, and be able to move much the weights much better. Once you are able to do pullups, you are then ready to bulk.

Just because you are fat does not mean you are prone to gyno. This is another reason for leaning out prior to using juice. Gyno symptoms will be much more easily recognized and can therefore be treated earlier - which is critical. So get rid of the BF first, then get your first cycle lined up. Also, diet is something that can take many months to dial in. Work on this, while you are burning off that BF - then you will be much more capable of achieving the desired results with you cycle. These are my personal opinions and suggestions only. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
good advice, you will still gain mass, like your arms and chest, but you wont be cut and it will not make a person thin. eat right and do cardio and then add.

P

pincrusher

adipose(fat) tissues are androgen responsive and have a high affinity for estrogen conversion so therefore it is best to have a lower bodyfat content before cycling. the more fat you already have, the easier it is for your body to attract more fat when cycling so you really want to try and have a bf% around 12% before you start a cycle. anything higher than that and you will really be risking an increased likelyhood of gyno.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
jwats44 said:
Another question I have is if you take Nolva or Proviron throughout your cycle your chances of getting any symptoms of gyno are slim to none right? I was also thinking of taking HCG throughout too. But....do i do these in seperate injections or with the test.... or at different time?

Yes, these two items can eliminate the possibility.

HCG is usually shot with an insulin pin just under the skin.