©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How long?

CB48

Feb 17, 2005
I was wondering how long prop last in your system when it comes to a drug test. I thought because it is oil based it is in your system longer than the three weeks it says on most list. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Does anyone really know the truth. Is four weeks off enough?

brocklanders

Jan 4, 2005
home
if your worried about drug tests for employment, or any random drug test, dont. Steroids are not tested for on these types of drug tests. If your involved in athletics and streroid tests are a part of that, then positive tests for testosterone are very hard to prove, since we're all at differents level. The same does not hold true with other steroids such as Winstrol, or Deca. Hope this clears things up for you.

W

wolfyEVH

brocklanders said:
if your worried about drug tests for employment, or any random drug test, dont. Steroids are not tested for on these types of drug tests. If your involved in athletics and streroid tests are a part of that, then positive tests for testosterone are very hard to prove, since we're all at differents level. The same does not hold true with other steroids such as Winstrol, or Deca. Hope this clears things up for you.

they can only test for testosterone using the test/epitest ratio (if its greater than 6 than you test positive). Balco's "the cream" that bonds was using had both test and epitest and at the perfect ratio to not test postive. but dirk diggler is right, if its for regular employment, they wont test for it, costs way too much.

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
TRUE>>>TRUE

I take drug test for a very strict probation and they are sent to a lab yet I haven't tested positive for roids... drug test are looking for rec. drugs only unless of course you are being tested for roids for some reason as brocklanders has mentioned.......... I was given this information from this very board.....and varified it with my own urine :p :smoker:

CB48

Feb 17, 2005
sports test

it is for a sport drug test? Is this safe? Any one know the real time to get your test levels right after a 8 week prop cycle.

W

wolfyEVH

CB48 said:
it is for a sport drug test? Is this safe? Any one know the real time to get your test levels right after a 8 week prop cycle.

prop is 2 weeks bro....shouldnt you have known all of this considering your juicing when you're not supposed to?

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Prop is out quick and wolfy is right, check into things before you start if you know you're going to be tested!