©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TRT, which Testosterone ester?

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
Okay so I'm going to trt, i'm wondering what you guys run for TRT. I was thinking running Test Deca or Test Undece...however i like test cyp.

I'm just curious is running Test Deca, guys say you only have to inject once every two weeks. So if i want 250mgs a week...I inject 500mgs every two weeks?

Or should i just stick to cyp with one injection a week?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
For true trt, stability is key. Test e or c twice a week. This has also been shown to keep estrogen lower. Any test will work, but I would stick to those medically proven. .

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Agree with magnus. Use cyp or enanthate split up into 2 shots per week. Sure, you could get away with 1 shot per week, but levels will be more stable pinning twice...plus like he said, stable levels help keep estro down. This is how i do it when i cruise/trt

TLopez

Jan 8, 2015
Typically 125mgs of cyp for trt. That's what my doc prescribes and says is a standard.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Typically 125mgs of cyp for trt. That's what my doc prescribes and says is a standard.

Unless you get a lame doc like my dad...who only gets 100mg/wk of cyp, and he has to go into the office every friday for it, doc wont let him do it at home. I help pops out, got him taking 450mg a week extra right now :D. Yes of course this only last 12-14 weeks then back to 100mg for a couple months

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Unless you get a lame doc like my dad...who only gets 100mg/wk of cyp, and he has to go into the office every friday for it, doc wont let him do it at home. I help pops out, got him taking 450mg a week extra right now :D. Yes of course this only last 12-14 weeks then back to 100mg for a couple months

LOL, I have my dad on tb500 and I thought that was pushing it. You got yours full on cycle!

MikeRoss

Dec 4, 2014
Docs wont give it to you however, Sust was designed for this reason. Timed released test or sust-tained release.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
LOL, I have my dad on tb500 and I thought that was pushing it. You got yours full on cycle!

Yeah, my dad will be 67 next month...he still hits the gym hard 4-5 times a week but bc of his age keeping size on is difficult. We're doing this cautiously. Last winter i had him on just 300mg test total then took couple months off...then 400 total and time off. Now just started 550 total. His blood pressure and labs remained good so far...hopefully this higher dose gives him better results, the others did ok, but nothing major. I'm not gonna get him any abombs or anything harsh, maybe some mast if he wants to take it to the next level next time.lol

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013

Only reason this lame as doctor wants to do it every week is because he probably makes close to. $100 a shot from his insurance. POS

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Only reason this lame as doctor wants to do it every week is because he probably makes close to. $100 a shot from his insurance. POS

LOL, my euro charged me $240/weekly office visit, 100mg shot. We switched to home injections for convenience. Here's the crazy part, insurance covered the visits and not the take-home prescription. That's $2400 vs $80. Damn insurance!

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
I was on TRT until a very brief time bc my test results were of the fucking chain...I was only given 100mg a wk of T cyp.
I took mine home and only did 100mg a wk of the Test cyp.

I avoided tests for months but she caught me off gaurd one day and the bitch took my blood. Within 2 wks I was sent packing...lol

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
My insurance does not cover take home injs.My doctor writes for 200mg/wk. gives me 5 refills on script. If your insurance does not pay for homeinjs go to good rx .com. Print out the coupon. Cheapest right now is walgreens with the coupon. 41 -44 for a bottle of watson.

Young dunner

Donating Member
Feb 9, 2013
My doc gives me 200mg/week Cyp. Last bloods were 1421 ng/dl. No problems from him. Insurance covers all the visits and bloods but not the script. Compounding pharmacy here in Houston is $75/10ml to my front door.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Test-Und will give you the most stable levels out of all of them due to its very long ester. If you pin once every two weeks, and wait the forever it takes for it to build up, you will get VERY stable test levels.

You cannot get a script for it in the US, and when we can, it will be doctor injected only and they will do it once every 10 weeks most likely.

TaiChichuan

Aug 26, 2015
Fuck it!

I've been beggin' and pleadin' to get back on TRT for two years. Doc says my test is fine at 250ng/dl. at 60 years. LMAO So I'm going the route I had chosen earlier. Beginning September 1st, 2015 onward, I will not go in for any urine tests nor blood tests at the VAMC or any local hospital unless it's life-threatening. I thought these docs would be OK. My PCP, the endocrinology doctor, and the urologist questioned me once about my testosterone level being slightly over 600ng/dl. at 59 years old??!!! What the hell? Going online from here on out!!!