©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TRT, which Testosterone ester?

Twin turbo

Donating Member
Apr 1, 2018
200 mg test c. 100 on Monday morning 100 Thursday night. Clean and steady. Stay away from sust for trt way to many ups and downs with the timing of different esters unless u shoot it every day.

armada

Mar 5, 2017
I'm prescribed 300mg Test C + 200 Nandrolone + Anastrozole for HRT. I don't take all of that year round, but a stockpile never hurts.

johnnythunders

Donating Member
Jun 8, 2017
I've tried pretty much every ester for trt. I've been on for 5 years. So far, test prop daily has felt the best with the least sides.

A bit of advice that's worked for me and my friends/family: when I started trt I was originally diagnosed by my pcp. I knew he had little experience with hormone therapy so I went to a clinic that was private. Very expensive but, they were knowledgeable and experienced.

We got everything dialed in at the private clinic with cyp. Then I went back to my pcp and he said he would be willing to administer the dialed in protocol. Now my doc visits and bloods are covered by insurance. The test cyp is not so I get it at Costco for $60 out of pocket.

To be honest though I've recently just been stockpiling the cyp and getting ugl prop bc daily prop feels so much better. Prop from a compounding pharmacy is a little out of my price range.

Long story short, daily prop has worked best for me so far. When I made the decision to go daily I just said to myself, if diabetics can inject multiple times day, in some cases, so can I.

I'd start with cyp though if that's what your doc recommends. Twice weekly at least to keep things stable. Then if you want, after you become more familiar with how your body responds, over a long period of time, try experimenting with other esters.

Just my $0.02

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I'm prescribed 300mg Test C + 200 Nandrolone + Anastrozole for HRT. I don't take all of that year round, but a stockpile never hurts.

You have a very open mined doctor. 300mg TEST wk is a VERY GENEROUS amount for TRT.

armada

Mar 5, 2017
You have a very open mined doctor. 300mg TEST wk is a VERY GENEROUS amount for TRT.

It is an anti-aging clinic. No one goes there for a 200mg/week script of Test. Heck, I was already on doctor-prescribed 200mg/week of Test when I joined the clinic. I went there to have easy access to more pharma test + other compounds.

My next experiment will be with pharma var...

rover1225

Apr 12, 2016
HRT. Cost issues Dr issues

I’ve been in TRT for a couple of years 60yp 6’3 #245 @18%. While dropping fat is a bitch, deaiing with PITA Drs is worse. He had me on 40mg Test E + .5mg Armidex 2x/wk. Then he added 13500iu HCG and 1.25 mg CJC w/DAC ....then add quarterly lab fees

Between his fees and meds, he was in my pocket for almost $1000 a month!! I got my blood levels and labs dialed with him, took his program and sourced the gear myself. I check labs twice a year, and goose the test with another AAS for some short bursts. I couldn’t be happier with my progress. I’ve been using GearPro and I can only tell you, I wish all businesses treated you as well as they do. Prices are right where they should be and delivery is in DAYS, not weeks.

armada

Mar 5, 2017
I’ve been in TRT for a couple of years 60yp 6’3 #245 @18%. While dropping fat is a bitch, deaiing with PITA Drs is worse. He had me on 40mg Test E + .5mg Armidex 2x/wk. Then he added 13500iu HCG and 1.25 mg CJC w/DAC ....then add quarterly lab fees

Between his fees and meds, he was in my pocket for almost $1000 a month!! I got my blood levels and labs dialed with him, took his program and sourced the gear myself. I check labs twice a year, and goose the test with another AAS for some short bursts. I couldn’t be happier with my progress. I’ve been using GearPro and I can only tell you, I wish all businesses treated you as well as they do. Prices are right where they should be and delivery is in DAYS, not weeks.

Is 13500iu HCG a typo?

DrZaius7

Jan 17, 2019
My insurance does not cover take home injs.My doctor writes for 200mg/wk. gives me 5 refills on script. If your insurance does not pay for homeinjs go to good rx .com. Print out the coupon. Cheapest right now is walgreens with the coupon. 41 -44 for a bottle of watson.

That is ridic

mazrim

Mar 18, 2019
Prop for me currently (daily). I might switch to long ester again here soon to try that out again as when I did it before I was on other compounds that weren't the most "feel good".

Like the prop so far.

mazrim

Mar 18, 2019
Prop for me currently (daily). I might switch to long ester again here soon to try that out again as when I did it before I was on other compounds that weren't the most "feel good".

Like the prop so far.
No idea how to edit on here, but Prop has given me the best libido for some reason.

Dogslime

Donating Member
Jun 23, 2019
Test E subq daily. Doing 40mg ED right now as I got some test400. Normally do 20-25 of course (and may skip days) but running my summer cycle so figured Id up the test a little and aim for ED.